5.11 gear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5.11 gear

sorry I couldn't seem to post this in the kit section,but I was just looking through the IMO store and I saw these http://www.irishmilitaryonline.com/S...products_id=80, I have wanted a pair for a while now but didn't want to ship from the US, but anyway, I was wondering does any one have a pair could they tell me what their like before I buy them, quality and the like, or even one of the IMO store lad's, thank's in advance
    Dr. Venture: Why is it every time I need to get somewhere, we get waylaid by jackassery?

Dr. Venture: Dean, you smell like a whore

I just don't understand the big attraction with these 5.11 pants. Can anyone explain it to me? Over-priced and really no better than a pair of BDU pants, as far as I can see.

Just for your info, they were originally designed as rock climbing pants, but seem to have been adopted by the alledged "hi-speed" crowd.

Later.
    No-one, I think, is in my tree...

Comment

They're a top quality garment. Very hard wearing, comfortable and has lots of pockets.

BDU's are very close in terms of quality, but over on this side of the Atlantic genuine BDU's cost the same as 5.11 clothing.
      "The dolphins were monkeys that didn't like the land, walked back to the water, went back from the sand."

Comment

Shop high-quality tactical gear, clothing, bags, footwear, and accessories at 5.11 Tactical®. Designed for professionals, outdoor enthusiasts, and more.
        "The dolphins were monkeys that didn't like the land, walked back to the water, went back from the sand."

Comment

Working...
        X