What happened here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened here?

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

I dont know!!
    Sex - Breakfast of Champions!

Comment

That's called an " oops "
      Don't spit in my Bouillabaisse .

Comment

some some oops ......

Comment

Some rust primer and grey paint will take care of it

Comment

Keeping up an old Irish naval tradition I suppose...(begun in the early 80s by L.E.Emer V eastlink toll bridge)

Comment

Originally posted by Goldie fish
              Keeping up an old Irish naval tradition I suppose...(begun in the early 80s by L.E.Emer V eastlink toll bridge)
              She hit the steps cut into the side of the quay wall not the bridge, just inches above the waterline in the steering flat , and a nice gash it was.
              We drydocked in Dublin for a few weeks which worked out well for me as I am from Dublin.
              Home every night for my tea as the song goes .

Comment

You can still see where the plating was replaced...

Where in dublin is drydocking done?

Comment

Liffey Dockyard on the north side of the docks close to Alexandra Basin ,not sure if it is still in use . The Isolda was built there which ended up being L.E Setanta .

Comment

Eithne also got a nicely bashed in and holed in the stern while docking in Rushbrook while still in the hands of the builders during sea trials . They repaired it overnight and off we went the following morning for another day of sea trials .

Comment

That stern has taken a fair bashing in her time. Ask murf..

Comment

Maybe I should never be on a ship . I was also on Emer when she ran aground on the Arran Islands .

Comment

Emer also took one up the arse from Aoife back in 1992........

Yeah laners you were a bit of a jinx alright

Fola fouled her prop in a cable when waterford bridge was being built in 1986..took divers two days to cut her free.
                          Covid 19 is not over ....it's still very real..Hand Hygiene, Social Distancing and Masks.. keep safe

Comment

I don't recall there being any tree-covered hills near Dublin docks.

So what happened the skipper's career?

NTM
                            Driver, tracks, troops.... Drive and adjust!!

Comment

Originally posted by California Tanker
                              I don't recall there being any tree-covered hills near Dublin docks.

So what happened the skipper's career?

NTM

There isn't.

Ask yourself,where is the Naval HQ located?

As for the skippers career,how many tanks did you sink in iraq? They still promoted you

Comment

Working...
                              X