In the frontline RTE1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In the frontline RTE1

just a head's up, Tuesday RTE 1 10:35PM, there's a programme called in the frontline, this week it's about the DF in Liberia
    Dr. Venture: Why is it every time I need to get somewhere, we get waylaid by jackassery?

Dr. Venture: Dean, you smell like a whore

Must watch it, it sounds interesting.

Comment

recorded it last night and ve just finished watching it(well most of it), good programme but dear good did no one at rte listen to the narration before it aired . that voice took away from the programme completley .

btw next weeks episode is about gallipoli
      Anyone need a spleen ?

Comment

get on my nerves..the guy was my CO at one stage.....Ray O liatian the man with enough wind to power the tall ships.....bloody cavalry officers!
        Covid 19 is not over ....it's still very real..Hand Hygiene, Social Distancing and Masks.. keep safe

Comment

Another point what was McDonald doing...another warrior type well misplaced....
          Covid 19 is not over ....it's still very real..Hand Hygiene, Social Distancing and Masks.. keep safe

Comment

Boy scouts in green.

Comment

programme was good over all, althogh we could have done with out Dervala Kirwan's mousy narration
              Dr. Venture: Why is it every time I need to get somewhere, we get waylaid by jackassery?

Dr. Venture: Dean, you smell like a whore

Comment

did that Comdt get on anyone elses nerves- he was all me me me me

nearly as annoying as that clown who said , he wouldnt serve in an army that had aggressive policies- what a dunce- and who let him get so much air time

apart from that - I thought it was a good prog that showed us in a very good light- well done to all the culchies (except the 2 who got on my nerves)
                Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
                Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,
                The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere***
                The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
                The best lack all conviction, while the worst
                Are full of passionate intensity.

Comment

I see Mc Donald got promoted?

Comment

Originally posted by hedgehog
                    nearly as annoying as that clown who said , he wouldnt serve in an army that had aggressive policies- what a dunce- and who let him get so much air time
                    God that made me cringe. Who in the name of Jaysus is indoctrinating these muppets. Should we take the nasty rifle away and give him a lollipop. The effing clown.

I had the misfortune to serve overseas with both those officers. Both of them were twats.
                    sigpic
                    Say NO to violence against Women

My favourite moment was when the
                    red headed old dear got a smack on her ginger head

Comment

Brenadan O'Shea is the guy responsible...I've been to Some of his PSO briefs...second only to Roald dahl.....!

Comment

Originally posted by hptmurphy
                        Brenadan O'Shea is the guy responsible...I've been to Some of his PSO briefs...second only to Roald dahl.....!
                        Another effing twat.

If I was the man I was five years ago, I'd take a flamethrower to the UNTSI. Supposing I could get my hands on a flamethrower.

Ireland seriously needs to be invaded before we are overwhelmed by the peace and love brigade.
                        sigpic
                        Say NO to violence against Women

My favourite moment was when the
                        red headed old dear got a smack on her ginger head

Comment

if the "wouldnt join an agressive army clown" is a member of this board can we bar him for been a dunce

in the words of a famous 2 Bn Sgt- he should be tied to a bullocks hole and scuttered to death

Comment

great program IMO. really puts the DF in good light

(im back after so long - my IP was banned for ages !! )

Comment

great program IMO. really puts the DF in good light
                              actually I think it didnt, it just perpetuated the old stereotype

clown comdt practically said, we are good at our job because paddy the pig is good craic and likes a laugh etc etc

we are good at our job because we have some very good junior nco's and junior officers and we (used) to train realisticaly, our professionalism made mr bad guy stop and think before engaging in bad guy activity

the non aggressive lovey dovey duncemade my wife cringe (and she has been married to me for 19 years)

the blue oyster club dance made me cringe and my da is still slagging me- and how many bellies had that lad

that female sgt came across as very sensible- she was good
                              the lads out training were good

dervela kirwan is sexy no matter what she does

Comment

Working...
                              X