Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Own a piece of the Irish Army (well Ex anyway)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Own a piece of the Irish Army (well Ex anyway)

came across this have a gander, a Nissan Patrol for €5600

Is there no other colours except green.

Comment

Any colour you like so long as its green

Comment

green is good....

Comment

Didn't think they'd set you back that much

Comment

Saw a Nissan Patrol on the M1 the other day with no decals and a bunch of civvies (family) in it, assume it was surplus. I heard they were selling a load this year and next.

Comment

Better they sell them than scrap them. One of the DFs better purchaces(better than the GR range too)

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

I saw the same on the Buyandsell

Comment

Auto trader usually poach ads from buy and sell.

Comment

Originally posted by rod and serpent
                    Is there no other colours except green.
                    Navy Blue?

Comment

for sale

Hi all from downunder saw your ad for ex irish vehicles for sale,same thing back home nz army is selling 78 m113 apcs most in running order but no 50cal in turret or gpmg ' most unreasonable" going for nz 25000 each.

Comment

There'll be more sales in 2 yrs time when it's the turn of the 97 D vehicles to be "boarded"
                        "Well, stone me! We've had cocaine, bribery and Arsenal scoring two goals at home. But just when you thought there were truly no surprises left in football, Vinnie Jones turns out to be an international player!" (Jimmy Greaves)!"

Comment

the 97 ones are being boarded as we speak....
                          Covid 19 is not over ....it's still very real..Hand Hygiene, Social Distancing and Masks.. keep safe

Comment

Hi all
                            They're "boarding" vehicles that are only eight years old?!! Why? Are they knackered already? Whatever happened to keeping vehicles running until they were beyond use? Or is it that the only good 4x4 is a LandRover. It doesn't say much for their longevity or value for money if they are regarded as unfit after such a short time in service.
                            regards
                            GttC

Comment

the nintie fives are currently on the chopping block...theyre doing up the paperwork for the 97s is what i meant to say...sorry if I mislead you...
                              Covid 19 is not over ....it's still very real..Hand Hygiene, Social Distancing and Masks.. keep safe

Comment

Working...
                              X