All Army Shoot 2003

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All Army Shoot 2003

Does any body know any of the units that are taking part in the All Army shoot? How may teams are taking part? is it one team per Bde?
    And does any body have the scores of any of the wining teams of the Bde shoots?

the southern Brigade shot has yet to take place andas my crystal ball is on the blink I can't tell you who the winneres are or what the scores are.....
    Covid 19 is not over ....it's still very real..Hand Hygiene, Social Distancing and Masks.. keep safe

Comment

Eastern Brigade

Rifle
      1st - 8 Bn
      2nd - ?

LMG
      1st - 7 Bn
      2nd - 20 Bn

Pistol
      1st - 20 Bn

Falling Plates
      1st - 11 Tpt Coy
      2nd - 20 Bn

We were told that the first 2 teams from each competition except for the pistol went forward to the All-Army, though we could have been misinformed.

[Anyone know who came second in the Rifle?]

Comment

2nd in the rifle was the 11 cav
        Glaine áir gcroí
        Neart ár ngeag agus
        beart de réir ár mbriathar

-"If people behaved in the way nations do, They would all be put in straight jackets" - Tennessee Williams

Comment

Poxy 19th Bty was representing the 7FAR.

If it had of been the 14 Bty we would be through!!!!

Comment

11 S&T won the plates? Hoo rah!
            Meh.

Comment

yes and they shot brilliantly, fair play
              Glaine áir gcroí
              Neart ár ngeag agus
              beart de réir ár mbriathar

-"If people behaved in the way nations do, They would all be put in straight jackets" - Tennessee Williams

Comment

Yeah they Wiped The Floor at the Bde Shoot Last Year Destroying the 7th and 21bn on the Way (the 21 or 7 usually win it) Fair Play to them

Friends Come and Go, but Enemies accumulate!!

Comment

Anybody know the times for the winners in the plates ?

Comment

yeah but last year they were beaten by the 3rd cav in the all army
                    Covid 19 is not over ....it's still very real..Hand Hygiene, Social Distancing and Masks.. keep safe

Comment

What times did the 11 S&T get in their Brigade Shoot? I hear they did very well in Finner Camp last year, at the All Army. They came 2nd or 3rd didn’t they, their bloody good and fair play to them.

Southern Brigade Shoot in on in Kilworth on the weekend of the 26th and 27th. And as far as I know the All Army is being held in Kilworth as well.

Comment

Their best time was 28 seconds and their worst time was 34 seconds. At no time did they have to resort to their second magazine.

Comment

The 11th S+T were fourth to the 3 Cavalry sduadron at the all army in Finner last year.

I'm a bit suprised at the times as last year at the all army they were able to put up 22 seconds.

the Southern brigade competition will be held in Kilworth the week after easter.

the 3 Cav have lost part of their team from last year but we'll have to see how the mix of old and knew will work out.

Comment

I'm a bit suprised at the times as last year at the all army they were able to put up 22 seconds.
                            True, 28 seconds isn’t really what id expects from a team who are able to compete at such high levels.

How are the others getting on? Anyone from the 3 cav able to tell us if the 11 S&T have anything to worry about.

If any team has to resort to their second magazine then they’re not even at the races.

Comment

Yep, that's what I said on the day.

Comment

Working...
                              X