Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suspect pipe bomb found in army camp

Suspect pipe bomb found in army camp

A DEVICE believed to be a pipe bomb was found inside the perimeter of Gormanstown Army Camp in Co Meath yesterday approximately 40 metres from an accommodation block housing about 200 soldiers.

A passing out parade is due to take place there today.

The suspect pipe-bomb was in good condition and appeared to have been there for only a short time, perhaps a couple of days.

The device was found by a soldier yesterday afternoon. The suspicion is that it may have been thrown over the perimeter fence.

swear i didnt leave it there last week...........
    Pussyand Gunsmoke.......live by one, die by the other, and love the smell of both in the morning!!

Comment

No shit Andy!!!!!

"May have been thrown over the perimeter fence " someone give Aandy pandy a Bass. It's a pity that you have so much time to spend looking at the news rather than training for Queens!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Thing, that was a quote from the press not necessarily Andy's interpretation.

Comment

Maybe our "friends up North" are trying to decomission.:D

Comment

I'd just like to point out that I was in Cork all weekend!!

Friends Come and Go, but Enemies accumulate!!

Comment

Excuse me, I forgot to post the source:

The Irish Independent
              07:59 Wednesday April 16th 2003
              Reuspected pipe bomb found at Co Meath army camp

The post I made was entirely from the breaking news section of The Irish Independent and none of the information expressed was my opinion.

Whats a "bass" the thing?? Should you not be studying rather than attempting to correct posts and making false allegations. Is this not but a representation of a idle mind if ever I seen one. Rest assured I will pay no heed on your remarks.

yours etc,
              andy

Comment

Working...
              X