The British Services

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The British Services

I was just reading up on training standards and oppertunities offered by the Brits. For me, the Royal Marines stand out as offering the best allround soldiering experiance. Also the para's seem to have training down...none of the A7 shite there.

The standard is definitly high with some top training available to those who join. Anybody have any experiances/opinions (training related) on the lads across the water?
    Sex - Breakfast of Champions!

Originally posted by Itchy
    I was just reading up on training standards and oppertunities offered by the Brits. For me, the Royal Marines stand out as offering the best allround soldiering experiance. Also the para's seem to have training down...none of the A7 shite there.

The standard is definitly high with some top training available to those who join. Anybody have any experiances/opinions (training related) on the lads across the water?
    Royal Marines: by land, by sea, by far.

Comment

Did you not say you would do P coy inanother thread? Which and Why?
      Sex - Breakfast of Champions!

Comment

Yeah mate, currently working on my fitness. Trying to get a date for some time in the new year to do the All Arms Pre Parachute Company- P Company-. Why, 16AA need medical/nursing/allied professions as they are a bit short at the moment.

Comment

best of luck , keep your feet and knees together :wink:
          When I breeze into that city, people gonna stoop and bow.
          All them women gonna make me, teach 'em what they don't know how

Comment

Working...
          X