94th Inf Bn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 94th Inf Bn

Good luck to the 94th as they head to Liberia in the next few weeks.

Good mate of mine i've known since primary school is heading out as part of the Bn.

Lets hope he dosent shoot anything he shouldnt!!
    Sex - Breakfast of Champions!

I know of 2/3 people I know going out as part of this battalion. Good luck.

Some people may find this interesting - the "wet" mess is open for 2 hours, 3 days a week. For those who may think that the lads are sunning themselves and drinking.
    Last edited by DeV; 4 November 2005, 13:53.

Comment

:tri: As one of the people heading back there,I hope to be still able to access the boards from Clara
      :tri: Try to look unimportant, they may be low on ammo.

Comment

Originally posted by fireblade
        :tri: As one of the people heading back there,I hope to be still able to access the boards from Clara
        Have a good trip, Fireblade, don't forget to send a few pictures...
        "Well, stone me! We've had cocaine, bribery and Arsenal scoring two goals at home. But just when you thought there were truly no surprises left in football, Vinnie Jones turns out to be an international player!" (Jimmy Greaves)!"

Comment

BEST of luck to the 94th batt, hope the lads from the west have left the place in good shape for yiz
          My two brothers return from there in two weeks although one of them wanted to remain and be with a few old buddies from the east.
          But the larium tabs dont allow it

Comment

stay safe lads and have a good trip
            There is no problem that cannot be fixed with high explosive.

Comment

well if others can post from overseas...why not you....be safe......may the trip be short and enjoy....
              Covid 19 is not over ....it's still very real..Hand Hygiene, Social Distancing and Masks.. keep safe

Comment

One of my mates lost out for liberia but is due to go on the next overseas trip, have a good time out there and enjoy yoursselves, could be the best weather you see for a long time!
                What is you major malfunction numbnuts!
                Didn't mommy and daddy show you enough attention when you were a child?!

The last words of Sgt. Hartman

Full Metal Jacket

Comment

You missed the photos from liberia during rainy season then?

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

i have family coming back. safe tripto all going on this trip
                    Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat.

Comment

Well for any that missed the photos from the rainy season,here are some from my last time there (91st bn).The picture of the bridge concerns if it will be able to support the mowags or cv 90's crossing it,and the last one is where the patrol had to stop,as the road literally fell apart from the rains.
                      Attached Files
                      :tri: Try to look unimportant, they may be low on ammo.

Comment

They are some pot holes in the last pic.

Comment

The bridge picture reminds me a bit of some of those "unapproved Border crossings" you'd
                          see in An Cosantóir now and again !
                          "Well, stone me! We've had cocaine, bribery and Arsenal scoring two goals at home. But just when you thought there were truly no surprises left in football, Vinnie Jones turns out to be an international player!" (Jimmy Greaves)!"

Comment

The bridge looks like one of the old girder Bailey bridges the engineers used to have...

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

Working...
                            X