Webbing Hip Pad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Webbing Hip Pad

I just bought a hip pad to go on my webbing belt. Havent fitted it yet but was wondering what people thought of them?

They're brilliant, everyone should have one, maybe even two.
    "The dolphins were monkeys that didn't like the land, walked back to the water, went back from the sand."

Comment

I own 5 myself

Actually, brief moment of seriousness: Would it be possible to get half length hip pads, about an inch wide, for those whose job involves carrying irregular, heavy objects (IE HMG, mortars etc) on their shoulders while wearing PLCE, to attach to the yoke straps?

Comment

i have one . looks great in the box in the shed . might even use it some time
        serious though used one in the pdf n found it was grand for long marches n the such
        Anyone need a spleen ?

Comment

Originally posted by Barry
          I own 5 myself

Actually, brief moment of seriousness: Would it be possible to get half length hip pads, about an inch wide, for those whose job involves carrying irregular, heavy objects (IE HMG, mortars etc) on their shoulders while wearing PLCE, to attach to the yoke straps?

when are you ever going to be carrying the likes of that ????
          Anyone need a spleen ?

Comment

Originally posted by ollie
            when are you ever going to be carrying the likes of that ????
            I'm not, I'm just wondering in general. My mind was cast back to that picture of PDF lads doing an ex with the HMG, with bits of kip mat secured to their CEFO yoke with silver duck tape

Comment

Originally posted by Barry
              I'm not, I'm just wondering in general. My mind was cast back to that picture of PDF lads doing an ex with the HMG, with bits of kip mat secured to their CEFO yoke with silver duck tape
              I asked that question myself and was told a bit of kip mat taped on should be grand(thank you GH) and thats what ive told any of my lads, well the ones who turned up to the intro on the .50
              All ya really want is something that will just take the pressure off ya for a while. I mean just lift that thing is enough for two
              Lifes a bitch, so be her pimp!

Comment

Originally posted by UniSol
                I just bought a hip pad to go on my webbing belt. Havent fitted it yet but was wondering what people thought of them?
                An trully excellent purchase!!!

Comment

a good hip pad and a nice tight bungy cord and you're webbing is sorted!
                  hip pads are well worth the cash! in a kind of "you dont notice it there, but you do notice your hips not being battered by waterbottle" kind of way!
                  An army is power. Its entire purpose is to coerce others. This power can not be used carelessly or recklessly. This power can do great harm. We have seen more suffering than any man should ever see, and if there is going to be an end to it, it must be an end that justifies the cost. Joshua Lawrence Chamberlain

Comment

I've got hip pads going for a tenner at the moment, check out the store.
                    "The dolphins were monkeys that didn't like the land, walked back to the water, went back from the sand."

Comment

Working...
                    X