This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lowa Boots

I have one brand new, still in box, never used pair of Lowa Combat GTX GORE TEX Boots for sale for €200 (not including postage).Size 10.5

PM me for more details
    Last edited by ODIN; 11 August 2006, 12:37.
    What are you cackling at, fatty? Too much pie, that's your problem.

MMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Great boot. A steal for €210. I'm considering it. We'l lsee how funds hold up at the end of the week.
    Trouble, Trouble, I tried to chase trouble but its chasing me.
    Trouble, trouble, trouble with a capitol T
    do do do do do do do da do do do. etc etc......

Comment

How about a trade. You give me the boots and I'll make you a sandwich.
      It is only by contemplation of the incompetent that we can appreciate the difficulties and accomplishments of the competent.

Comment

What wrong with them? Why are you selling them?

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

Where did you get them in the first place? I sent a man to Poland for a pair and he came back with some mad boot that I couldn't pronounce the name of!
          WARNING: Consumption of alcohol may lead you to believe that ex-lovers are really dying for you to ring them at 4am!!

Comment

Originally posted by Snacker
            Where did you get them in the first place? I sent a man to Poland for a pair and he came back with some mad boot that I couldn't pronounce the name of!
            I've seen Lowa boots (or were they Hanwags?) on sale in Milletts in Mary St., when I was last in the area...
            "Well, stone me! We've had cocaine, bribery and Arsenal scoring two goals at home. But just when you thought there were truly no surprises left in football, Vinnie Jones turns out to be an international player!" (Jimmy Greaves)!"

Comment

Does anybody know where I can get a pair? Size 14?
              If your not in bed by 4 o' clock it's time to go home!

Comment

These are a BRAND new pair, I'm selling them as I have another pair(which you have seen goldie). And a sandwich is not enough for these Bam Bam. Is anybody actually interested in them?!?
                BTW, these boots look very simialr to the new issue combat boots used by the PDF. More pictures of the actual pair can be provided if anybody is interested.

Comment

The actual boots in question

Here

And Here
                  Last edited by ODIN; 28 April 2006, 13:26.

Comment

Anybody looking for Haix boots.
                    If your not in bed by 4 o' clock it's time to go home!

Comment

Why did you buy 2 pairs?

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

Originally posted by Truck Driver
                        Originally posted by Snacker
                        I've seen Lowa boots (or were they Hanwags?) on sale in Milletts in Mary St., when I was last in the area...
                        Its grand I got my "GUCCI" Haix now anyway!
                        WARNING: Consumption of alcohol may lead you to believe that ex-lovers are really dying for you to ring them at 4am!!

Comment

Well the boots weren't bought....damn buyer messed about for ages and then pulled out. So ladies and gents these boots are back on the market at a price of €200 and whatever post and packaging to you will cost on top of that(p&p will be your choice).

So come on, your all just about finished camps for the summer, put some of that camp money to good use and get a pair of excellent boots that will last a long long time!!!!

Comment

these are an excellent boot, well worth the investment (now where is my commission odin )
                            You're even dumber than I tell people

You might have been infected but you never were a bore

Comment

The brown envelope is on its way Al!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X