Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Murders in The Leb

Originally posted by Goldie fish
    I have to wonder though, this individual was a member of the RDF. Isnt it time we had some sort of screening of potential recruits for psychiatric suitability?

If they had done so back in the early eighties, they might have weeded out that nut case who murdered his 3 comrades in the Lebanon.

If ever a guy should not have being allowed to carry firearms around, it was him .
    Last edited by haribo; 12 May 2006, 14:57.

Originally posted by haribo
    If they had done so back in the early eighties, they might have weeded out that nut case who murdered his 4 comrades in the Lebanon.

If ever a guy should not have being allowed to carry firearms around, it was him .
    I think that his first action on arriving in Tel Aviv, off the plane, said it all. Apparently he unfurled a Nazi flag, which must have been appreciated by the
    local security forces. He should have been put on the plane back, with a couple
    of MP's for company. But then again, who's to say that this tragic incident might not have happened back in Ireland after that...
    "Well, stone me! We've had cocaine, bribery and Arsenal scoring two goals at home. But just when you thought there were truly no surprises left in football, Vinnie Jones turns out to be an international player!" (Jimmy Greaves)!"

Comment

they might have weeded out that nut case who murdered his 4 comrades in the Lebanon.
      Lest we forget there were 3 Soldiers murdered not killed by that nut-

The soldiers who died were Corporal Gregory Morrow, Private Peter Burke and Private Thomas Murphy

The Garda who went to the Leb and arrested him will be publishing his autobiography this summer

It should be a sizzler he was also the guy who arressted the girl in the Kerry Babies case

Goldie do you know his name
      Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
      Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,
      The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere***
      The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
      The best lack all conviction, while the worst
      Are full of passionate intensity.

Comment

Gerry O'Carroll?

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

Actually TD, we landed in Beirut that time and not Tel Aviv and this Nazi flag thing is a load of nonsense as well. I think I might have seen or heard something as I was on the same chalk as that person.
          Last edited by WES; 15 May 2006, 16:49.
          The worst sin toward our fellow creatures is not to hate them, but to be indifferent to them: that's the essence of inhumanity.
          (George Bernard Shaw, Playwright, 1856 - 1950)

Comment

Working...
          X