X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leave the ammo at the Exercise

Ex-soldier had grenade in house

A FORMER Irish soldier was convicted of having ammunition and a smoke hand grenade at a house in Limerick last year by the Special Criminal Court yesterday.James Bullman (38), a chef, of St Ita Street, St Mary's Park, Limerick was convicted of the unlawful possession of ammunition and a grenade at Sarsfield Court, Garryowen, Limerick on November 6 last year.

He was cleared of another charge of the unlawful possession of explosives. The court remanded Bullman in custody for sentencing on May 20.

Yea, read that in the star today, hate that! first time ive ever known about anybody getting stung for hoarding ammo/pyro!
    Over the centuries, mankind has tried many ways of combating the forces of evil...prayer, fasting, good works and so on. Up until Doom, no one seemed to have thought about the double-barrel shotgun. Eat leaden death, demon...

http://www.iamawesome.com/

Comment

guy up our way apparently took a smoke gernade home and set it off in his house! mad bastard:D

Comment

Growing grenades

Heard a story of a guy who took a smoke grenade home, then got worried so he buried it in his back garden. An even better yarn (or maybe an urban myth) was the guy who was so anxious to get to the pub after a Corps shot he threw all his kit in a bag, changed into civvies and off he went. Down the pub, he open his bag to get something out and a BAP fell out. He rushed back to the armoury to be greeted by a very releaved PDF CQ.

Comment

Nobody seemed to notice that this poor mope was brought up before the "Special Criminal Court" or in plain English, Ireland's very own Kangaroo Court. Maybe there's more to the story than they are telling us
          No-one, I think, is in my tree...

Comment

Its a fair process....3 judges...no jury to be intimidated...amnesty International hates em..must be good then!

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

FAIR!!!!!!!!??????? You ever seen any of these judges? Don't know what color the sky is in their world!!!!!!!

Comment

Have You?

Comment

Yes, i'm quite familiar with Green Street and its going on's!!!!!

Comment

Solution:
                    Start a seperate topic, in general preferably.

Comment

Working...
                    X