Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post your pix of the Lebanon Thread.

edited
    Last edited by Craghopper; 29 September 2011, 18:19.

How do you do the smear on the faces?
    Facts are meaningless - you could use facts to prove anything that's even remotely true!

Comment

edited
      Last edited by Sandbag; 6 April 2007, 13:30.

Comment

Deadly pictures, fair play! You've got a wierd face though :D

Comment

most of these guys are still serving so I don't think it would be fair to plaster their face's all over the internet..glad you like them.

Comment

Originally posted by Sandbag
            I'm impressed!!! I'd have loved to serve in Lebanon! I've heard some great stories from some of the trips!

You may just get your wish...

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

edited
              Last edited by Sandbag; 6 April 2007, 13:30.

Comment

The photos are great, but they are huge. Any chance you could reduce the size a little so they fit into the page? Also the popups that appear when you click on the first batch of photos are annoying.

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldie fish
                  The photos are great, but they are huge. Any chance you could reduce the size a little so they fit into the page? Also the popups that appear when you click on the first batch of photos are annoying.
                  Sorry,nothing I can Do about the popups..But I've put in a direct link to the photos.

Comment

Originally posted by Darksaga
                    How do you do the smear on the faces?
                    PhotoShop..As I've said In an earlier post, Most of these guys are serving and would be unfair to post their faces on the net..

Comment

Great photos..thanks for sharing them with us..keep them safe...
                      Covid 19 is not over ....it's still very real..Hand Hygiene, Social Distancing and Masks.. keep safe

Comment

Originally posted by hptmurphy
                        Great photos..thanks for sharing them with us..keep them safe...

Glad yee like them..Off to bed now,on duty last night.I'll post more later.:wink:

Comment

cool to see some familiar sights again
                          An army is power. Its entire purpose is to coerce others. This power can not be used carelessly or recklessly. This power can do great harm. We have seen more suffering than any man should ever see, and if there is going to be an end to it, it must be an end that justifies the cost. Joshua Lawrence Chamberlain

Comment

These pictures will not be up for long.
                            77nd 62nd Inf BN.

Pics removed 02/07/06. More to come tomorrow. :-)
                            Last edited by Darksaga; 2 August 2006, 02:23.
                            Facts are meaningless - you could use facts to prove anything that's even remotely true!

Comment

Thanks for sharing these photos with us lads. Seems we may have a few more to come
                              Only the dead have seen the end of war - Plato

"Where there is no guidance the people fall, but in abundance of counselors there is victory" Proverbs 11-14
                              http://munsterfireandrescue.com

Comment

Working...
                              X