Oops!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oops!!

L.E. Aoife in Cork Dockyard for some Light repairs.
    Attached Files

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Originally posted by Goldie fish View Post
    L.E. Aoife in Cork Dockyard for some Light repairs.
    The lady is in distress, lets not give way to our voyouristic tendancies.

On the other hand whats occurrin?

Comment

Jeez, thats unbeleivable!

Comment

they're probably just replacing a panel that got dented.

Comment

What's wrong with sending her over to a nixer and having the panel beaten out then?

I know a lad down the road charges two hundred a panel. Should do nicely.

NTM
          Driver, tracks, troops.... Drive and adjust!!

Comment

if a panel dents by more than an inch in any area of a panel, the whole thing has to be replaced.regulations i believe

Comment

Crikey! You have to hand it to the Navy, they don't do things by half. It's all or nothing!
              Once more unto the breach, dear friends

Comment

More Pics of P22 repairs
                Attached Files

Comment

I have reason to beleive that theyre simply replacing old equipment such as a generator and thats the easiest way to gain access to the equipment..

Comment

There is a wealth of equipment located in the Rope Locker of course.

Comment

Ship was secured alongside the north wall, BME's were clutched in but the control air signal was incorrect from bridge to BME's. Engines ordered astern, but ship went ahead, bumping against the northern tip of east wall......... nothing major... & easily rectified problem.

Comment

bump..my arse....not the first time.look at emer 's arse sometime
                        Covid 19 is not over ....it's still very real..Hand Hygiene, Social Distancing and Masks.. keep safe

Comment

Originally posted by hptmurphy View Post
                          bump..my arse....not the first time.look at emer 's arse sometime
                          no need to be vulgar, if you're such an 'expert', what the hell happened so.........

how many times have you bumped your car, bet more than once.......?

Comment

In fairness murf there didn't appear to be any stringer damage. Lets leave it at "bump" and keep things civil gentlemen please?

Comment

Originally posted by Dogwatch View Post
                              no need to be vulgar, if you're such an 'expert', what the hell happened so.........

how many times have you bumped your car, bet more than once.......?
                              Dogwatch- he is an expert in the true meaning!

Comment

Working...
                              X