Assistence requested

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Assistence requested

Gents I'm doing a thread on the milphotos web forum.

My next post I was hoping to be about the 3 men from 52 INF bn who died on 27 October 1982. but finding details on them is proving difficult. If anyone knows anything about what happened (or where I'ld find it) to pte Peter Burke, cpl Gregory Marrow and pte Thomas Murphy. it would be great.
    Its a victimless crime, like punching someone in the dark.

Originally posted by G-2 View Post
    Gents I'm doing a thread on the milphotos web forum.

My next post I was hoping to be about the 3 men from 52 INF bn who died on 27 October 1982. but finding details on them is proving difficult. If anyone knows anything about what happened (or where I'ld find it) to pte Peter Burke, cpl Gregory Marrow and pte Thomas Murphy. it would be great.
    The book you need to look info on the information you require is ' irish batt' the story of the irish un in the lebanon .I have a copy of the book and will gladly pm you any details you require when i get back from lanzortote next week, were i am at the moement on holiday with family, cheers

Comment

Excellent

Thanks Haribo, a life saver are you. Do you agree that the best way to go about my thread from start to finish is to go through each of the men who died on duty there and tll the story as well as including any major event. all advice and info is welcome.

Comment

Worth Including Michael McAleavy in that too, seeing as how it was him who was responsible for their deaths.

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

ah got it

Oh right, so that was the incident where the scorpy git shot the others on a checkpoint. I've been trying to remember which year it was that, that happened. Thanks Goldie and by the way is he still banged up for that crime or did he get out.

Comment

You could also check out: www.irishlebvets.com
            Facts are meaningless - you could use facts to prove anything that's even remotely true!

Comment

Originally posted by G-2 View Post
              Thanks Haribo, a life saver are you. Do you agree that the best way to go about my thread from start to finish is to go through each of the men who died on duty there and tll the story as well as including any major event. all advice and info is welcome.
              Hi G-2 , This is the original threads about the murders in the leb . My post on the incident is in the last thread.If you need more details from the book that details the incident, pm me for more !. http://forum.irishmilitaryonline.com...ghlight=morrow http://forum.irishmilitaryonline.com...ghlight=morrow
              Last edited by Barry; 31 August 2006, 21:54.

Comment

Working...
              X