nsr website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nsr website

i am designing a nsr website, how many people would be interested? also do i need and specific permission before i put it on the web?

thank you..............................

(please fill in my pole)

There was an NSR website,run by a female LS in your unit. She pulled it,maybe you should ask her why?
    Fail to prepare....prepare to FAIL!

Comment

Bring it on and we'll have a look no permission required...sorry to hear about PO Mick Griffin he was a smashing bloke.
      Covid 19 is not over ....it's still very real..Hand Hygiene, Social Distancing and Masks.. keep safe

Comment

hey thanks murphy! never met the guy but definately from what i heard from the other members he was a dead on bloke! as for farel, how did you know what company i was from and that an Ls from there had a website and choosed to take it down! well if you could farel can you email me on donutgeezer@hotmail.com with as much details as possible! really is important cuase i want to get my site up and running as soon as possible! but if people in the rdf or pdf have a problem with any type of site i dont mind not putting it up at all you know!
        thanks guys!

Comment

here she is so far!

my babey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          Attached Files

Comment

looking good if you would like some ship photos ...non standard give me a shout
            Covid 19 is not over ....it's still very real..Hand Hygiene, Social Distancing and Masks.. keep safe

Comment

Maybe for start you should not use pics taken from the official website,there are plenty of other sources about,ask their permission first..feel free to ask and use mine if u like. Might I suggest boomer as a host? His rates are quite good..

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

thanks alot lads! by the way im going to have to take you up on that offer of the pics guys! oh and its gona taqke a while im going to sea alot coming up shortly so it will be up and running before the first of september its a long time i know but please bare with me!

once again thanks guys

Comment

Working...
                X