Extra Equipment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extra Equipment

I'll keep it short and sweat. Where's the best place on-line or within the donegal area to get extra clothing and generally any other gear i may require in the future?

www.cushtacsurplus.com - good variety and resonalbe prices

Comment

or www.irisharmysurplus.com
      :flagwave:
      If your not in bed by 4 o' clock it's time to go home!

Comment

Cool

Thanks both are exactly what im looking for but please any other sites would still be welcome.

Comment

what exactly are you looking for? there is an army surplus in strabane opposite the public toilets i think. also house of value in derry is a good shop. there is a new shop opened in letterkenny on the port rd beside advance pit stop, but thay aint got much in yet. hope that helps

Comment

www.carra.ie was advertised in this months An Cosantoir.

The site contents are crap at the moment. I'll be interesting to see what they've got to offer once it's complete.
            Beart do reir ar mbriathar

Comment

The carra site's been like that for a long time.
              "The dolphins were monkeys that didn't like the land, walked back to the water, went back from the sand."

Comment

http://www.army-surplus.co.uk/ is worth checking out.

Comment

Has anyone bought anything from carra group? Im looking to buy a pair of lowa boots. I think this is the only place that supplies them.
                  Facts are meaningless - you could use facts to prove anything that's even remotely true!

Comment

Know any good places that you can order from?

I found these ones on eBay, but the people selling them are being very difficult.

Last edited by Darksaga; 1 December 2007, 18:51.
                    Facts are meaningless - you could use facts to prove anything that's even remotely true!

Comment

I have used RV Ops a few times, excellent delivery times. I was looking for a piece of kit that they didn't stock but they emailed me back advising where I could get the said item of kit.

Comment

Soldier of fortune are WAYYYYYY better to do business with than silvermans.First,they dont charge an arm and a leg for postage .second,if you pay by credit card you get your stuff usually within a week.Silvermans take forever!
                        "Let us be clear about three facts. First, all battles and all wars are won in the end by the infantryman. Secondly, the infantryman always bears the brunt. His casualties are heavier, he suffers greater extremes of discomfort and fatigue than the other arms. Thirdly, the art of the infantryman is less stereotyped and far harder to acquire in modern war than that of any other arm." ------- Field Marshall Wavell, April 1945.

Comment

Anyone ever use this site?

Find a wide range of Military, Police and Walking Footwear, Outdoor and Tactical Clothing & Luggage, Torches, Camping Equipment and Eyewear at Polimil. We stock the biggest brands on the market including 5.11, Adidas, Bates, Gerber, Lowa, Meindl, Oakley, Snugpak & Under Armour.

Comment

UK Tactical provides military and tactical equipment for the serving military as well as gear for the special forces and other operators. Our kit is battle tested and we offer free delivery for the UK Mainland.

heard good stuff about UK tactical....but you should all be buying your stuff from IMO..bad lads
                            Dr. Venture: Why is it every time I need to get somewhere, we get waylaid by jackassery?

Dr. Venture: Dean, you smell like a whore

Comment

Got my lowa boots from that site i mentioned.

Find a wide range of Military, Police and Walking Footwear, Outdoor and Tactical Clothing & Luggage, Torches, Camping Equipment and Eyewear at Polimil. We stock the biggest brands on the market including 5.11, Adidas, Bates, Gerber, Lowa, Meindl, Oakley, Snugpak & Under Armour.

quality site. got the super camp ones. lovely boots.

Comment

Working...
                              X