This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Life in the army outdoor needs

Hi guys, i'm out on the ground for a few nights next week, anyone got any good ideas or lists on what to bring and what not to bring, and any tips on how to stop getting bored when not doing anything. thanks.

Joshua ch10 v7

Comment

Originally posted by Parts View Post
      Joshua ch10 v7
      And the lord did commenth, thy shall navigate the holiest pionter to the link that is the Search button. Thou shall press once, not twice, but once to reveal the submission box.

Thou shall typest thy request for information in the holiest search function box, and thou shall be learned with all knowing information of the book of IMO - Vol 1, the knowledge thread.
      "The Question is not: how far you will take this? The Question is do you possess the constitution to go as far as is needed?"

Comment

Amen.

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

Saw Monty Python and The Holy Grail last night. The Classic Holy Hand Grande of Antioch speech. Brilliant
          "The Question is not: how far you will take this? The Question is do you possess the constitution to go as far as is needed?"

Comment

Originally posted by Goldie fish View Post
            Amen.
            I am it Converted Brother!!

Comment

The tears of laughter have tumbled from my eyes, cascaded down my face and gathered in a pool at my feet.

I thank you for bringing such joy into my life.

Comment

Hallelujah Brethern.Hallelujah.

Pssst snip 1.tell me what unit you are in cos they sound real cushy if you have time to be bored on the ground!
                "Let us be clear about three facts. First, all battles and all wars are won in the end by the infantryman. Secondly, the infantryman always bears the brunt. His casualties are heavier, he suffers greater extremes of discomfort and fatigue than the other arms. Thirdly, the art of the infantryman is less stereotyped and far harder to acquire in modern war than that of any other arm." ------- Field Marshall Wavell, April 1945.

Comment

Lot of information from apod here

Comment

Working...
                  X