Christmas Greetings from all at IMO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas Greetings from all at IMO

As we rush headlong into the Christmas season, may I take this opportunity to wish You all the Blessings of this season, on Behalf of the Administration and Moderation Team of www.irishmilitaryonline.com

I want to pay special tribute to all those Members of the Irish Defence forces who visit the site particularly those who are away from their families this time of year whether Overseas, On duty at home, or on Patrol with the Naval Service. Our thoughts are with you.

May I also pay special greetings to members of the Other Emergency services who work on while the rest of us tuck into another helping of Brussell Sprout and Christmas pudding sandwiches. Your Sacrifice is not forgotten by us here.

Particular mention this year must also go to the many members of Foreign Military forces who use this website. The uniforms and flags may differ, but the military job differs little.

Of course Christmas greetings go to the rest of you lot. Though you may not be a member of a defence force, your contributions here throughout the Year make the site what it is. I hope you will all be with us in the new year to continue to watch as the website grows and flourishes, and is slowly accepted by the Higher powers within the Defence Forces.

We would also like to take this opportunity to remember those who have died in 2006 and ask that you remember them and their families at this time of the year

May the Blessings of the season be upon you all, regardless of your own personal religious beliefs, and I hope you and your families have a Happy and Healthy 2007.

Signed
    IMO Mod and Admin team

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.
Working...
X