NS question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NS question

I was wondering how many times a year the NS does recruiting...thanks in advance
    Dr. Venture: Why is it every time I need to get somewhere, we get waylaid by jackassery?

Dr. Venture: Dean, you smell like a whore

Originally posted by mutter nutter View Post
    I was wondering how many times a year the NS does recruiting...thanks in advance
    They recruit twice a year.

Comment

they are generally always recruiting. They were looking for 4 classes last year, dont think they got them

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
        they are generally always recruiting. They were looking for 4 classes last year, dont think they got them
        are classes different recruit intakes, or is it 2 classes per intake?
        Dr. Venture: Why is it every time I need to get somewhere, we get waylaid by jackassery?

Comment

I have another question, is the NS having a recruitment intake at the moment, it was just I was told I would be getting called in late January for a physical, but the call never came. :(

Comment

Theyre interviewing at the moment alright but I dont know about physicals...perhaps give manpower office a ring?

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy View Post
              Theyre interviewing at the moment alright but I dont know about physicals...perhaps give manpower office a ring?
              Thank you, I thought I'd missed out

Comment

phoned up, found out they had forgotten me , they said I could go in in the second class of the year, or maybe earlier then that, as there maybe a 3rd recruit intake this year...

Comment

Working...
                X