This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Test Pilot View Post
    Just to clarify one point above. The 'bag of shite competition' has nothing to do with crap! It refers to the worst looking 'trollop' one might bring back from the pub.
    Is this not now known as dog-fighting?
    Lifes a bitch, so be her pimp!

Comment

Originally posted by Bosco View Post
      Don't know. Never bothered myself getting involved in dog fights!

Comment

Originally posted by Bosco View Post
        na people get bitchy in dog fights. better slaggin with the good old b.o.s. competetions the likes of which is never equalled outside naval circles

Comment

Originally posted by YankeeHotelFoxtrot
          Don't believe a word out of that creature.
          I know he told us the stories and then we got the real version when we went to sea. Dirty ****er, dont know how he got away with some things. After one of his stories one day i asked him "would he appricate someone treat his daughter like that?" The fag fell outa his mouth and didnt know what to say. Neithen say that question wasnt on the test!!
          The British were met with their own weapons,
          They had gone down into the mire to destroy us and our nation,
          And down after them we had to go.

Comment

The now ex C/Mech is currently working in the dockyard tech stores in Haulbowline.
            Last edited by MURPH; 23 March 2010, 18:42.

Comment

Careful folks.

These boards are trawled by people who may take objection to narrowing the potential culprits down.

Those of us who know the person in question know he probably would revel in the notoriety, but you cant take that chance.

Be adequately vague.
              And the whore of babylon shall riiide forth in a frenzy of excitement.

Frak me my Mandalore clobber has a two+unmod sv.

:confused:

Comment

Trawled???

Pun?

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

Originally posted by Nav Trooper View Post
                  Careful folks.

These boards are trawled by people who may take objection to narrowing the potential culprits down.

Those of us who know the person in question know he probably would revel in the notoriety, but you cant take that chance.

Be adequately vague.
                  very true

Comment

Back on topic.. Slua 94-97 Naval Service 97-2000 Green uniform 2000-present. I complain when I'm told I'm in the Army I'm in the Defence Forces.. My job supports all four services. Army, Naval, Air Corps, and reserve. (the reserve will never be counted as integrated in my books I have more time for the civil defects). Have also completed five trips on the Asgard II before she sank.
                    So I would have to tick all four boxes above.

Comment

I
                      complain when I'm told I'm in the Army I'm in the Defence Forces..
                      Given your various visitations to various branches bar the Aer Corps it would in deed be more accurate to describe your self as a member of the DF.

The army won't accept you as a soldier and the navy won't accept you as a sailor..Should you have identity crises later in life you can blame on you migratory work ethic,

welcome aboard.
                      Covid 19 is not over ....it's still very real..Hand Hygiene, Social Distancing and Masks.. keep safe

Comment

Originally posted by Mack View Post
                        I have more time for the civil defence
                        Depends on the county, some get to do well that the Army Reserve!

Comment

Originally posted by Mack View Post
                          Back on topic.. Slua 94-97 Naval Service 97-2000 Green uniform 2000-present. I complain when I'm told I'm in the Army I'm in the Defence Forces.. My job supports all four services. Army, Naval, Air Corps, and reserve. (the reserve will never be counted as integrated in my books I have more time for the civil defects). Have also completed five trips on the Asgard II before she sank.
                          So I would have to tick all four boxes above.
                          You complain because people say your in the Army

You must be a right barrel of laughs
                          Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
                          Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,
                          The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere***
                          The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
                          The best lack all conviction, while the worst
                          Are full of passionate intensity.

Comment

Working...
                          X