No announcement yet.

Foreign Naval Visits 2007

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It would do, Arctic weather and all that. They are not new ships. Good idea though. Small crews, sheltered fo'cstle. Makes life a tlittle easier. Can be expanded with frigate type sensor and weapon fit if required though.

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

• Looked it up on the Danish Navy website. A couple of waves made a right mess of the gun turret on the way to Greenland.

Comment

• Ouch!

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldie fish View Post
          Ouch!
          OH DEAR I WAS THINKING THE WEST COAST WAS BAD

Comment

• On a winter exercise off Norway, the German Navy one came back without three whole 76mm turrets.
            Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. Margaret Mead

Comment

• Reminds me of the flare on Aislings gun deck after a wave......1986
              Covid 19 is not over ....it's still very real..Hand Hygiene, Social Distancing and Masks.. keep safe

Comment

• Originally posted by hptmurphy View Post
                Reminds me of the flare on Aislings gun deck after a wave......1986
                That happened between Isreal & Cyprus, A/Sea Martin Hennessy (Ships Diver) was on the wheel at the time. all the crew fitted life jackets, scareeeeeeee.

Comment

• The Norwegian Sail Training Ship "Christian Radich" secured alongside Sir, John Rogers Quay, D2. ETA 1400hrs today. the captain is an Army Officer with the rank off Captain Army Equiv. to Lieut. INS. met him nice guy. He will be on the calls of protocol tomorrow. Ship will ETD 1100hrs Monday.

Comment

Working...
                  X