Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Light Tactical Armoured Vehicle: Second attempt.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FMolloy View Post
    No one said that, in fact no one has said that the lack of garaging is delaying anything.
    i was simply following on from the main theme of every post in this thread since post #582
    RGJ

...Once a Rifleman - Always a Rifleman... Celer et Audax

The Rifles

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalGreenJacket View Post
      i was simply following on from the main theme of every post in this thread since post #582
      None of which said the delivery was delayed.
      "The dolphins were monkeys that didn't like the land, walked back to the water, went back from the sand."

Comment

• Originally posted by FMolloy View Post
        None of which said the delivery was delayed.
        well since at least September 2009 (post #533) people have been wondering where they are and when they they are going to turn up?!

so given that this is April 2010 i'd say yes, they are delayed.

anyhow - i hope you get them soon because you can't familiarise yourselves and adopt proper operating tactics with them if they are in some other countries MT compound.

sooner you get them the sooner you are ready to deploy with them properly if need be.

without trawling through the rests of the threads in case it has already been discussed - what weapons are being mounted on them?
        Last edited by RoyalGreenJacket; 11 April 2010, 20:49.
        RGJ

The Rifles

Comment

• A 105mm howitzer on the roof, with a 40mm AGL coax.
          Twin 50 cal mounted behind the headlights. However this is replaced with a 7.62mm GPMG for the CIS version.

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

• Time was ppl were informed there was a search function. But there you go blurting out the details for all to see. What's the world coming to?

Comment

• I know. ( I didn't tell him the 105 is really a 155 though)

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldie fish View Post
                I know. ( I didn't tell him the 105 is really a 155 though)
                Eh no, it's an ion cannon.
                Don't stand there GAWPING, like you've never seen the hand of God BEFORE!!

Comment

• Ah don't be talking foolish. Ion cannons don't exist.

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldie fish View Post
                    Ah don't be talking foolish. Ion cannons don't exist.
                    Or do they.......
                    Don't stand there GAWPING, like you've never seen the hand of God BEFORE!!

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalGreenJacket View Post
                      so given that this is April 2010 i'd say yes, they are delayed.
                      The month's not even half gone, chief.
                      "The dolphins were monkeys that didn't like the land, walked back to the water, went back from the sand."

Comment

• We were the launch customer of this new vehicle, (its a pretty big redesign from the original Rg-32M). Teething problems are expected, and input from the manufacturer is essential, as modifications may have to be made to the entire fleet. Therefore it makes a lot of sense to have these ironed out in trials in South Africa, as its a long way and expensive to send the entire fleet back if a problem arrives after delivery.

Its called learning from the experience with the Mowag.
                        Last edited by paul g; 12 April 2010, 14:28.

Comment

• The RG-32's have arrived

Comment

• Hurrah!

Comment

• Originally posted by Paddy Mayne View Post
                              The RG-32's have arrived
                              now Paddy are these the real mccoys or scale models you have made yourself?

i know you like your replica kits Paddy.
                              Last edited by RoyalGreenJacket; 17 April 2010, 08:40.
                              RGJ

The Rifles

Comment

• Ha! They're the real deal, very snazzy indeed! Keeping with the NATO three tone camo pattern too, they look the biz

Comment

Working...
                                X