• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At least 1 NS PO commissioned as an army Lt

Comment

Originally posted by DeV View Post
      At least 1 NS PO commissioned as an army Lt
      It works the other way too, I know of an army Sgt that was commissioned as a Navy Sub Lt.
      For now, everything hangs on implementation of the CoDF report.

Comment

Congratulations to all the new officers.

Comment

Comment

Dev many thanks for that nice to see on of our lads in those photos & congrats to all
            Bohs till I die

Comment

Have to say, I am a fan of using Dublin Castle for Commissioning's. The march past Christ Church looks fantastic. Also, it puts the DF in the public eye for the day. Well done to all who were commissioned.
              What are you cackling at, fatty? Too much pie, that's your problem.

Comment

Have to say, I am a fan of using Dublin Castle for Commissioning's
                I'd say for me places like Tara and other ancient places would be better .....
                "Are they trying to shoot down the other drone? "

"No, they're trying to fly the tank"

Comment

CFR as a Captain?..what qualification did that require?
                  Covid 19 is not over ....it's still very real..Hand Hygiene, Social Distancing and Masks.. keep safe

Comment

Originally posted by hptmurphy View Post
                    CFR as a Captain?..what qualification did that require?
                    Senior NCOs are commissioned as captains.

Comment

And QQI Level 7 (but they all needed that)

Comment

The major question is if you are a c/s and get rank of captain ,, wages improve or stay the same..???

Comment

Originally posted by golden rivet View Post
                          The major question is if you are a c/s and get rank of captain ,, wages improve or stay the same..???
                          Is a Captain still not on more with MSA included?

Comment

Originally posted by golden rivet View Post
                            I would reckon it would have to be either equal to or greater than. Again it might depend on point of scale that you leave the SNCO rank at.
                            Covid 19 is not over ....it's still very real..Hand Hygiene, Social Distancing and Masks.. keep safe

Comment

Minimum requirement to get onto to the course as a Senior NCO or Junior was 6 D3's at Ordinary Level in the Leaving Certificate, no requirement for a Level 7.
                              Each member of the course would have recieved a pay increase.

Comment

Coy Sgt at point 4 including MSA is on about €49,442 gross.

Captain at point 1 including MSA is on about €51,733 + other allowances

Also, whoever signed off on the DoD website and allows such piss poor quality content like the above be uploaded needs their position to be reviewed

Comment

Working...
                                X