Bray Airshows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bray Airshows

Anybody have any information on the airshow thats planned for Bray this August?

http://www.brayairshow.com/

Originally posted by Head
    Anybody have any information on the airshow thats planned for Bray this August?

There was talk of this last year, and the year before etc, I will believe it when I see it

Comment

I know a few people from Bray and they haven't heard anything about, given that the nearest concrete runway would be Dublin Airport / Baldonnel, I'd says it's unlikely

Comment

Originally posted by DeV
        I know a few people from Bray and they haven't heard anything about, given that the nearest concrete runway would be Dublin Airport / Baldonnel, I'd says it's unlikely
        How would that make a difference? Theres no runway in Salthill.
        Education isn't everything, for a start it isn't an elephant

Comment

True I suppose

Comment

Originally posted by futurepilot
            How would that make a difference? Theres no runway in Salthill.
            There is however a decent runway less than 5 busy miles away....

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

Typical Dubliners, always trying to take what the Wesht has............
              If you have to do it, you always have to do it right. Either it makes a difference, or it’s good practice so that when it does make a difference, it gets done right.

-Me.

Comment

Bray ISN'T in Dublin!!!!!

Comment

Its in wickla,Though many snobby dubs moved in there and have basically turned it into an add on to dublin! oh yea and st gerards rugby is crap!
                  The trick to pet names is a combination of affectionate nouns. Honeybun. Sugarpie. Kittentits.

Comment

Bray= Continuity Dublin

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldie fish
                      There is however a decent runway less than 5 busy miles away....
                      As opposed to 3 airports in the dublin area.Also, half the aircraft at the Salthill airshow fly up from Shannon while the Air Corps ones except the Allouettes fly from the Don.
                      Education isn't everything, for a start it isn't an elephant

Comment

The site has been updated:

Comment

BOOOO!!!!!!!!!! HISSSSS!!!!!

Seriously, even thought I'm a Galway man, and it was grea that my native county held the only major airshow in the country for a few years, it's fantastic that there'll now be TWO great airshows on the Irish calendar
                          Last edited by Slacker; 25 February 2005, 11:03.
                          If you have to do it, you always have to do it right. Either it makes a difference, or it’s good practice so that when it does make a difference, it gets done right.

-Me.

Comment

Good Evening All,

Iam the organiser for the Bray International Airshow, we recieved permission to stage the event from Bray Town Council in early Jan and all is planned for 21st Aug 2005.
                            We had a slight setback with the Dart service not running W/ends in the summer months but Min D.Roche has kindly sorted this out and the line will open for the W/end of the 20th and 21st for the show.

The event is been run in conjunction with the charity Chernobyl Childrens Project and will act as a public awareness and fundraising platform.

There was a show planned for 2002 (small event Red Bull aerobatic team) but there was problems with funding etc and it was being organised by a local group of biz people.

Regards

Dave Scully

PS great website

Comment

Bump

Comment

Working...
                              X