Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L/Sea Bob Kelly

Originally posted by hptmurphy View Post
    I met a man once who described him as' incapable of holding the rank of Leading seaman in the Slua Muiri'...and that man knew him as a junior officer!

many a very funny disclosure that could be made about this man.....without mentioning his name...My all time greatest was the day he told the president to get off HIS bridge as he was drunk. ( The president that is) Hey GR...remember his mouth organ antics....

The Warlord..aka Popeye...
    i am unable to open a new departed friends but to those who knew him L/sea bob kelly passed away last week he served a lot of his time on emer if someone can put this in the proper thread.... r.i.p.

Can't say i rememeber the man..but R.I.P

many have passed unremembered but never forgotten.

Grant unto him eternal salvation.
    Covid 19 is not over ....it's still very real..Hand Hygiene, Social Distancing and Masks.. keep safe

Comment

Originally posted by hptmurphy View Post
      Can't say i rememeber the man..but R.I.P

many have passed unremembered but never forgotten.

Grant unto him eternal salvation.
      I heard about Bob this week. I'm struggling to put a face on him. But still a member of the crew, none the less. Rest in Peace, Bob.

Comment

Originally posted by Test Pilot View Post
        I heard about Bob this week. I'm struggling to put a face on him. But still a member of the crew, none the less. Rest in Peace, Bob.
        i served on sweepers and emer for a long time with bob sadly missed???

Comment

Working...
        X