Replacement green tshirts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FMolloy View Post
    So they're issuing Syntex t-shirts as well the Driflos?
    Both are being issued but Cotton T-shirts are for wearing on a day to day basis and Driflo for Tactics etc. You get a regular issue of Cotton but only a few Driflos.

Comment

Originally posted by Docman View Post
      Both are being issued but Cotton T-shirts are for wearing on a day to day basis and Driflo for Tactics etc. You get a regular issue of Cotton but only a few Driflos.
      I' ve never heard of any of our mob being issued with a Dri Flo....
      "Well, stone me! We've had cocaine, bribery and Arsenal scoring two goals at home. But just when you thought there were truly no surprises left in football, Vinnie Jones turns out to be an international player!" (Jimmy Greaves)!"

Comment

Thanks for the advice!

Comment

Would you get away with UnderArmour or similar type t-shirts for Tactics nd Operations? Most manufacturers produce OD / Green versions?
          "We do not govern to rule, we govern to serve" Gen. Michael Collins

Comment

Buy a green teashirt in Dunnes Stores.No one will notice

Comment

Originally posted by O'Duffy View Post
              Would you get away with UnderArmour or similar type t-shirts for Tactics nd Operations? Most manufacturers produce OD / Green versions?
              If he's going to spend that money he can get an issue driflo top.

Originally posted by BANDIT View Post
              Yes they will.
              "The dolphins were monkeys that didn't like the land, walked back to the water, went back from the sand."

Comment

I've managed to find a shop that could order the bottle green fruit of the loom t-shirts. I've asked for a sample so if they're ok (identical colour to issued ones) I'll go ahead and buy a few.

I'll keep you posted.

Comment

Originally posted by Dougal View Post
                  I've managed to find a shop that could order the bottle green fruit of the loom t-shirts. I've asked for a sample so if they're ok (identical colour to issued ones) I'll go ahead and buy a few.

I'll keep you posted.
                  They are identical

Comment

Originally posted by BANDIT View Post
                    Even if they are noticed it's not going to matter if you haven't been issued enough as long as they're fairly similar (style, colour similar)
                    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.
                    Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
                    Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
                    Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?

Comment

Originally posted by johnny no stars View Post
                      Even if they are noticed it's not going to matter if you haven't been issued enough as long as they're fairly similar (style, colour similar)
                      I love it. Ah sure it'll be alright.

Case in point.

Comment

How ironic when we have a thread about how the Gardai should all be completely uniform......

Comment

Joshua, yeah, it's a bit bright but would you rather he went around smelly in his 3 issue tshirts over a period of 2 weeks? the fact that there's a thread started about how to get ones that look similar means they aren't exactly easy to come by. Espeically if your time's taken up with the leaving cert as his clearly was...

Comment

Originally posted by johnny no stars View Post
                            Joshua, yeah, it's a bit bright but would you rather he went around smelly in his 3 issue tshirts over a period of 2 weeks?
                            I hear that camps these days have magical things called sinks (with water and all) and radiators......

Is it the perfect solution? No, but I've done it and I dare say that everyone else on the board has done it at some point too.

Comment

I've done it too, but i had plenty of tshirts to spare so in the few days it took the tshirts to dry I had other ones and it rotated. (note, drying rooms not always available, radiator space was taken up with socks drying so tshirts were just hanging beside bed)

Comment

Green issue t-shirts.

Does anyone know where you can privately purchase t-shirts the same as the issue green ones? Same colour and style etc.

Also, how much could i expect to pay for one v. bulk order.

Thanks for your help guys.
                                Aut viam inveniam aut faciam.

Comment

Working...
                                X