X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Found it when looking for something

Comment

Originally posted by morpheus View Post
      Become Taoiseach and reset the age limit.

Seriously thogh, I know how you feel, I`m 27 and originally missed out on Air Corps cadet by 7 days. pain in the arse.

I`m trying to get into it still now that I hear CIS sometimes take in direct entry, but I mean they dont advertise these positions publicly, (at least not to my knowledge) so how can they take in direct entry people????

I`ve a National certificate, a National diploma AND Bachelors degree in computer Science and 3 years experience. and I doubt I would get in either.

If only i could go back in time, i would have gone leaving cert ----> Air corps.:confused:

2003 - ahh to be 27 again .... now If only I could go back in time NOW, I would slap myself on the head for buying a house 3 years later at the crest of the celtic tiger wave, with someone who would go on to not stay with me and I wouldnt now be trying to pay an insane mortgage each month
      "He is an enemy officer taken in battle and entitled to fair treatment."
      "No, sir. He's a sergeant, and they don't deserve no respect at all, sir. I should know. They're cunning and artful, if they're any good. I wouldn't mind if he was an officer, sir. But sergeants are clever."

Comment

Working...
      X