Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Laners View Post
    He just never noticed the vomit most likely
    Either that or he was a bit queezy himself!

Comment

Lads,

I met this guy recently, He was a dusty on Eithne. Can someone give me his name? either in part or PM me. I've marked him in the photo. Memory is gone to pot!
      Attached Files

Comment

Can't for the life of me remember him..recognise most of the rest but names are begining to slip.
        Covid 19 is not over ....it's still very real..Hand Hygiene, Social Distancing and Masks.. keep safe

Comment

Originally posted by hptmurphy View Post
          Can't for the life of me remember him..recognise most of the rest but names are begining to slip.
          john smith is his name still living in cobh

Comment

Originally posted by golden rivet View Post
            john smith is his name still living in cobh
            Thanks GR, thats it.

Comment

Originally posted by Test Pilot View Post
              Thanks GR, thats it.
              met john a couple of years ago was in the computer business here in dublin i believe -
              is he now living in cob h?????

Comment

Originally posted by moggy View Post
                met john a couple of years ago was in the computer business here in dublin i believe -
                is he now living in cob h?????
                Yeh, met him in the 'bean' recently, in Cobh. Great chat - still the same as always - a very pleasent guy.
                Last edited by Test Pilot; 25 April 2008, 17:25.

Comment

Another blast from the past.

Now that I have my sword and boxers, I must get myself a uniform!
                  Attached Files

Comment

****..an escaped x-ray with as word..makes the grim reaper look fat

speking of which 'fitzy' looks anaeroxic

as for the last...

Horrific memories of meeting 'frankie' in Kings Cross in London...hey Murph......over 50,000 people in Midleton tones
                    Covid 19 is not over ....it's still very real..Hand Hygiene, Social Distancing and Masks.. keep safe

Comment

****..an escaped x-ray with as word..makes the grim reaper look fat

speking of which 'fitzy' looks anaeroxic

as for the last...

Horrific memories of meeting 'frankie' in Kings Cross in London...hey Murph......over 50,000 people in Midleton tones
                      thats pure muscle... the fat is concealed in the boxer shorts.. vital equipment in the game of love...

Comment

thats pure muscle... the fat is concealed in the boxer shorts.. vital equipment in the game of love...
                        Perhaps you'd like to rephrase that, GR. Shurely it would be muscle that would be contained in the boxer shorts?

Comment

Originally posted by Test Pilot View Post
                          Perhaps you'd like to rephrase that, GR. Shurely it would be muscle that would be contained in the boxer shorts?
                          :confused: grey hair and cant see him but happy meomeries .. there is a story behind the sword.. it had to be polished to the highest standard so it took a while ie a week .. in the sun with brasso .. what a life////

Comment

aaaah its the sword you are describing thaought you meant something else.

Comment

aaaah its the sword you are describing thaought you meant something else.
                              fill us in on poor old fwaankie from midelton

Comment

fill us in on poor old fwaankie from midelton
                                how is frannke??

Comment

Working...
                                X