Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fine ship was moggy onboard her i wonder on a visit

Comment

• I note on AIS, The Brandenburg Class Frigate, Mecklenburg-Vorpommerm (F218)

On route to Dublin.

Comment

• shes alongside granuaile is just down from her just seen it on AIS

Comment

• Crossed the East-Link today and saw her across the river in Alexandra Basin. She's near the entrance to the basin, so you can see her clearly from the south side of the river.

Comment

• id say that's the first foreign navy ship in one of our ports this year

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldie fish View Post

The Experimental Mine clearing vessel Thetis will visit Cork with the same level of security we have become accustomed to on Nov 27.
              Any groups wishing to visit the ship muct contact the consulate to arrange same.
              I will however if possible be capturing a few images for those who are not able to attend.
              More info..in french..
              More photos

The above is due a return visit to Cork on March 15th. The french frequently march in the parade there, if a ship is visiting.

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

• Dublin visitor

Scheduled arrivals into Dublin Port are listed on the arrivals page. Use the drop-down menus to narrow the results according to your requirements.

Due this weekend

Comment

• Originally posted by Dogwatch View Post

Scheduled arrivals into Dublin Port are listed on the arrivals page. Use the drop-down menus to narrow the results according to your requirements.

Due this weekend
                  That'll be one to look out for...

Comment

• Unfortunately eirigi know about this.

Another point to note is that there wont be anymore british warships going alongside south city quays anymore after what happened when Hms Mersey was there last August.

Comment

• Originally posted by mikeym View Post
                      Unfortunately eirigi know about this.

Another point to note is that there wont be anymore british warships going alongside south city quays anymore after what happened when Hms Mersey was there last August.
                      What happened?

Comment

• shinners protested

Comment

• Originally posted by CS Gass View Post
                          shinners protested
                          There's a shocker!

For anyone that has not seen Daring yet, well worth a view when she arrives.

Comment

• Personally, I think DARING and her class are proof that the Brits have forgotten how to build good-looking ships! Shame.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marius View Post
                              Personally, I think DARING and her class are proof that the Brits have forgotten how to build good-looking ships! Shame.
                              is it down to looks or what she can do when called into action fine ships there doing it for 800 plus years cant be that bad at it

Comment

• Originally posted by zone 1 View Post
                                is it down to looks or what she can do when called into action fine ships there doing it for 800 plus years cant be that bad at it
                                One ship, no matter how big or how advanced, can still only be in one place at a time.

Six ships will replace twelve... With no frigate replacement in the pipeline.

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

Working...
                                X