Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Goldie fish View Post
    Orange Juice.
    Incedentally, the Sister ship of Cill Airne was "Blarna". I think she is almost scrap at this stage. Not sure what she was renamed as.
    Here's Blarna in '86. She is the vessel to the right. While I see it, the building on the hill to the extreme left was the island prison. A relaxed affair that was, from what I was told, as wives and girlfriends could come and go at most times! Never had that in the digger!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Test Pilot; 30 April 2008, 09:54.

Comment

She looks exactly like Cill Airne used to before people started adding bits to it.

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

A900 - Dutch navy ship 'Mercuur' alongside Dublin now

Comment

L.É. EMER alongside Varna, Bulgaria

Comment

They were alowed in this time?

Comment

Emer still looks good after all this time. Nice to note the weapons refits.
              Covid 19 is not over ....it's still very real..Hand Hygiene, Social Distancing and Masks.. keep safe

Comment

HNLMS Walrus is due in Cork tomorrow.(23rd)

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Goldie fish View Post

nice one did you get a little visit on board??

Comment

It was a bit late when I was in town last night. I didn't ask.

Comment

Mexican Naval Tall Ship 'ARM CUAUHTEMOC' due to visit Dublin Port
                        Sir John Rogersons Quay 16 - 21st June
                        open to the publin Wed ,Thur and Fri @ 14:00 hrs.
                        Last edited by moggy; 18 June 2008, 21:41.

Comment

Mexician naval Amphibious ship 'PAPALOAPAN' in ocean pier dublin now-
                          a fine ship used to be owned by the us navy

Comment

Isn't that the same type as the Aussies Kanimbla? Old Newport Class?

Comment

Is Dublin or Cork expecting a visit from the Japanese Navy?.

Three of their vessels, JDS Asagiri / JDS Umigiri / JDS Kashima are due in Portsmouth this morning.

I wonder if they will be making an Irish visit.
                              Last edited by pmtts; 28 July 2008, 09:57.

Comment

You can check arrivals and departures at Dublin on

Didn't see any naval vessels for the next 10 days.

Comment

Working...
                                X