No announcement yet.

My Fitness Logs.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMG I CAN'T EVEN! RT @ CAPTAINEDMUNDBLACKADDER #trisdon'tlie #bisfortheguys #shoulderslikeboulders #abslikeslabs #vascularity

Precisely man! Yeah, I enjoy a bit of glorified circuit training too, I get in 2 WODs a week, usually. But even when I did the honourable thing, and sacrificed guns workouts for squats/deadlifts etc, its didn't pay off. However, started doing the typical ego workouts - as in, shoulder day, chest day, back day etc, and I'm far stronger for it. Even small things like lifting an 80kg generator into a landrover on my own, or running out 1.5km of cable over open ground is fine now. Powerlifter Napp would have struggled, for some reason?!

Comment

• iv not been able to make it to the gym for the last week and a half as iv been lifting bales for 6-10 hours a day but man what a upperbody work out that has been and got paid for it back to gym tomorrow
      Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat.

Comment

• How ya getting on mark?

Comment

• iv found it hard to get time for the gym in the last few weeks but last week i got a few trips up camara hill....... back at it this week ITs on the end of the month pushup are grand situp ok run is my main worry
          Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat.

Comment

• You don't need to to the gym to run mate, just find 20 minutes in the morning to either do steady state or sprints/walks of the pitch!!

Comment

• Originally posted by hedgehog View Post
              http://www.amazon.co.uk/Bodylastics-...0350363&sr=1-3

For the nights you just can't make it to the gym- these don't fully replace free weights but in a pinch they will do and think of the price of gym member ship etc.
              A bloke in work is using them now. The fact that he can squat 240kg, and do all that fancy shit makes me think that they are a worthy piece of kit!

I'm coming up to my last week of my 3 months of 'bodybuilding', if you can call it that. I'm still a skinny streak of piss.
              Last edited by gibedepusib0ss; 7 July 2014, 01:55.

Comment

• Fed and dressed by 6am, gunna get me some GAINZZZZZ before work #chestday

Comment

• Obviously, #rariworkout, #dench

Log run on monday followed by a tire flipping, log thrustering, crawling and jumping workout. Still feeling it in the legs... thats what the CO gets for wanting to join in...

Comment

• Just did the duathlon out in Baldonnel. Ran 4k, cycled 16k, then ran another 4k. Took 64 minutes.

I thought I was fast, but there are some guys in the DF who are so much faster.

Comment

• Sounds good, was it a df wide event?

Comment

• Yup, it was run by the Air Corps. Lots of army. Plus, there were some attendees from the navy

Comment

• Lol, attendees "thanks for turning up boys, ya made us look good"

Comment

• Grade 1 situps, pressups, run and 10k that is ITs done for the year ... happy days but feet ache now.... beer rub will help
                            "Are they trying to shoot down the other drone? "

"No, they're trying to fly the tank"

Comment

• On a weekend?

Were u also told this is the last time?

Comment

• wut ? you are on the crazy juice sometimes. No of course its not the last time either ever, or for me, our unit, your unit or any unit in our formation. fk sake if you listen to peoples shite this is what you get, Yes of course on a weekend.
                                "Are they trying to shoot down the other drone? "

"No, they're trying to fly the tank"

Comment

Working...
                                X