No announcement yet.

My Fitness Logs.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I had the exact same with Asics; toe wore out before the runner did. I must give that analysis a go. thanks for the gen.

Comment

• Originally posted by GoneToTheCanner View Post
      I had the exact same with Asics; toe wore out before the runner did. I must give that analysis a go. thanks for the gen.
      Your welcome

holy runners?
      Runner Harmony is an insert that prevents holes in your runners or sneakers. If you suffer from your big toe making a hole in the mesh area or toe box of your runners, then Runner Harmony is the solution for you. Ultra hard wearing material, very flexible and light, Runner Harmony is inserted and fixed using adhesive.

Irish company, really simple cheap effective solution

discovered them last year, highly recommended, I was a bit of a sceptic (online company I’d never heard of and would I be able to feel them in the toes, they have an excellent service and you won’t be aware of them after the first time you wear them)

if you continue with Asics and don’t mind if they are latest and greatest, they have a great online outlet store (or you can go to their outlet in Kildare Village)

Comment

• I was only there last week. Must look in again. Im using New Balance at the moment and I like them.

Comment

Working...
        X