No announcement yet.

My Fitness Logs.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Run tues, 16:34' and 40 pressups in Circuits on Wed .... Grade 3 and Grade 2 .... gettin there and I'm not even on a course this year
    "Are they trying to shoot down the other drone? "

"No, they're trying to fly the tank"

Comment

• Originally posted by Dazzler View Post
      Haven't done it yet. I have only been stealing pillows so far!!!!

He does on every camp anyway!!!! I am guessing he will next time too!!!

We are allowed to leave camp for a run aren't we???
      ya but you have to draw a hi vis from stores or bring your own

Comment

• Originally posted by Dazzler View Post
        We are allowed to leave camp for a run aren't we???
        From what I've seen, you're only allowed leave camp if you intend to get hammered in the nearest pub and roll in the gate at 0400 dropping curry chips and singing the fields of athenry.
        "Attack your attic with a Steyr....as seen on the Late Late Show..."

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldie fish View Post
          Now we know who the phantom shitter is.
          There's one in the South aswell ???
          "Well, stone me! We've had cocaine, bribery and Arsenal scoring two goals at home. But just when you thought there were truly no surprises left in football, Vinnie Jones turns out to be an international player!" (Jimmy Greaves)!"

Comment

• Distance: 3.73 miles
            Daysack weight: 8.5Kgs
            Time: 33.10
            Press ups in a minute: 33
            Situps in a minute: 41
            I cut my route down a bit to cut out crossing a main road; although that being said I think I still managed to shave off a good bit off my time with this run today. I bought an "old-skool" Casio watch so that I could record my time properly too.
            I wasn't overly impressed with my static exercises. I definitely need to build up my upper body strength and lose some weight in order to improve my press ups. Although I managed 33 press ups, I probably shouldn't count the latter 10 as they were more token efforts than anything!

Comment

• Distance: 3.73 miles
              Daysack weight: 8.5Kgs
              Time: 32.29
              Press ups in a minute: 41
              Situps in a minute: 39
              I picked up the pace a bit today; Although didn't gun it as my legs were still sore from yesterday's run. For some reason my lower calves are absolutely killing me recently. I've never suffered from that whilst running. I guess its becasue I'm used to running on treadmils and now that the recession's hit and I can no longer afford gym membership; so it's a case of "hit the road, Jack" for me!
              Made a bigger effort on the Press ups this time around, but again the latter 5/6 were just token efforts rather than full-on press ups.
              I changed the sit-ups I did yesterday from the hands on knees, lifting up so the wrists went beyond the kness, to the arms crossed across the chest and the full torso movement up and down. I'm guessing that's why I did less sit-ups today, than yesterday.

Comment

• Got into Hazelhatch station this evening and couldn't get a cab so I struck out on foot. Then I remembered how much I hate walking so I said fcuk it, I'll be home faster if I run. So off I went on a 3:1 scout pace march with my bag on my back. This should be enough to get me running again, between exams and starting a new job up here I haven't done any fitness training in a long time.

Distance - 4 km
                Weight - ~12 kg
                Time - 22 mins
                Press ups (minute) 42
                Sit ups (minute) 47
                Look on flatmates face when I told her I'd run from the train station - priceless

Comment

• Originally posted by concussion View Post
                  Got into Hazelhatch station this evening and couldn't get a cab so I struck out on foot. Then I remembered how much I hate walking so I said fcuk it, I'll be home faster if I run. So off I went on a 3:1 scout pace march with my bag on my back. This should be enough to get me running again, between exams and starting a new job up here I haven't done any fitness training in a long time.

Distance - 4 km
                  Weight - ~12 kg
                  Time - 22 mins
                  Press ups (minute) 42
                  Sit ups (minute) 47
                  Look on flatmates face when I told her I'd run from the train station - priceless
                  So Concussion, which unit did you opt for afterwards.... ?
                  "Well, stone me! We've had cocaine, bribery and Arsenal scoring two goals at home. But just when you thought there were truly no surprises left in football, Vinnie Jones turns out to be an international player!" (Jimmy Greaves)!"

Comment

• I went in to see Barrys motley crew two weeks ago - however I'm already being attached to the BTC in S. Bde. so it looks like I'll have to find some other extra-curricular activites while I'm in Celbridge

Comment

• Originally posted by concussion View Post
                      I went in to see Barrys motley crew two weeks ago - however I'm already being attached to the BTC in S. Bde. so it looks like I'll have to find some other extra-curricular activites while I'm in Celbridge
                      Bit difficult to be attached to S Bde BTC and be effective in the position,
                      when you are in the Dublin area..... who the hell came up with that one ???

Comment

• Originally posted by Truck Driver View Post
                        Bit difficult to be attached to S Bde BTC and be effective in the position,
                        when you are in the Dublin area..... who the hell came up with that one ???
                        I go home at the weekends - and once a month I spend some quality time with the BTC.

Or as my girlfriend says

And steering this back on topic
                        Press ups - 2 x 25 plus 1 x15
                        Sit ups - 2 x 30 plus 1 x 8 (may have gone too far with the 2 x 30 )

Comment

• Remember MIN 8 training parades!!!

Comment

• Wednesday 18th March 2009

Went for a run around DFTC yesterday.
                            3.9 km, did it in 17 mins 9 seconds
                            - and in glorious weather to boot .... !!!

Comment

• Thursday - 19 March 2009

Run
                              Distance: 2.5 milesish
                              Time: 20:12 mins
                              Details: This was my first run in a week, no excuse except laziness. It was OK, but it was supposed to be 3 miles. I had to stop after 2.5 miles because if I kept going I would have probably taken a dump in my shorts!!! I took a minute Break after the first 1.5 mile, as was the plan, and then just continued on. Overall OK. Very little effort put in though.

Circuits
                              2 x 20 Sit-ups (Fingers behind ears)
                              1 x 13 Press-ups (RM Style, Arms tucked in)
                              1 x 20 Tricep dips

I then went out to my weight machine, and did 20 pull's when sitting, and 20 when standing.

I do pull-ups every day at least a couple of times, whenever I am coming in or out of the Bathroom. I can do 2 in a slow deliberate succession where I lift and lower slowly. Being 6'3" is terrible though, when the Lintel I use is only at 6'8" or so!!!
                              I probably am wrong, sorry about that!!!

Please PM me to correct me.

But, not if I state an opinion, only if I state something as truth!!!

I have bad opinions but I stick by them!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Steamy Window View Post
                                Got 3 miler down to 19:50.19 today.

Did 6 miles yesterday in 44 something, took the first 4 1/2 miles easy though.
                                11/3 3 miles in 20:17.42
                                14/3 3 miles in 21:44.55 (not my usual route, mega wind for half of it)
                                16/3 6.8km in 28:22.89
                                17/3 6 miles in 42:08.80
                                "Gentlemen, you can’t fight in here...this is the War Room!"

Comment

Working...
                                X