No announcement yet.

My Fitness Logs.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• out this morning for approx. 8miles time 56min.
    Lock and load

Comment

• Went out today for an easy 6miles time 49min.
      Lock and load

Comment

• 10 km - 48:29.

Comment

• 3.2 km - 17 mins

Wasn't bursting a gut today, having said that....
          "Well, stone me! We've had cocaine, bribery and Arsenal scoring two goals at home. But just when you thought there were truly no surprises left in football, Vinnie Jones turns out to be an international player!" (Jimmy Greaves)!"

Comment

• Took a couple of days off training. Was out this evening for 11miles time 1hr 33min.
            Lock and load

Comment

• We're putting the Block together for the An Cos 10k. Last Block trg session came in at 56min35sec.

I reckon with a bit of committment we can bring that down below 50min easily enough.
              "The Question is not: how far you will take this? The Question is do you possess the constitution to go as far as is needed?"

Comment

• Went out on monday for 7miles time 44min. Took rest day on tuesday. On wed morning 10miles 1hr 19min, took 5 min off previous 10 mile run. Very happy with that. Another rest day today 13+ miles tomorrow
                Lock and load

Comment

• Went out this morning for a slow 14miles time 1hr 56min.
                  Lock and load

Comment

• Out this morning for 7miles time54min 32 sec.
                    Lock and load

Comment

• Took rest day on monday, out tuesday for 10miles time 1hr 19min. Out today for fast 6miles 42min.
                      Lock and load

Comment

• block training again. Only half the block could make it and ended up with most of the strongest runners. 10k in 48min27sec. A solid 8 min off last week
                        "The Question is not: how far you will take this? The Question is do you possess the constitution to go as far as is needed?"

Comment

• Originally posted by ZULU View Post
                          block training again. Only half the block could make it and ended up with most of the strongest runners. 10k in 48min27sec. A solid 8 min off last week
                          Well done you lot....
                          "Well, stone me! We've had cocaine, bribery and Arsenal scoring two goals at home. But just when you thought there were truly no surprises left in football, Vinnie Jones turns out to be an international player!" (Jimmy Greaves)!"

Comment

• Originally posted by ZULU View Post
                            block training again. Only half the block could make it and ended up with most of the strongest runners. 10k in 48min27sec. A solid 8 min off last week
                            Nice one!

Comment

• Took yesterday and today off rest days. Half marathon 13.1 miles in the phoenix park tomorrow at 10.00am.
                              Lock and load

Comment

• Completed the Dublin Half Marathon today in the Phoenix Park, time 1hr 44min. Very happy with my time.
                                Lock and load

Comment

Working...
                                X