Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ZULU View Post
    Whats the details?

Ever try Gael force west and other adventure racing?

No, unfortunately I haven't which is partly why I've decided to have a bash at Ultra running as I wanna try my hand at endurance events and see what happens from there.

Comment

• Just a heads up, the 27th Bn are organising a 7k all terrain run called "The Tain Way", the date is November 4th.

Registration fee is 5 quid and payable on the day.(I think)

Comment

• Recently started Muai Thai Kickboxing. That makes Taekwondo, jiujitsu and MMA under my belt (pardon the pun). Just need a something a bit more interesting than running and swimming at the moment.
        "The Question is not: how far you will take this? The Question is do you possess the constitution to go as far as is needed?"

Comment

• I suggest Wii Fit.

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

• really? Thanks for that brilliantly helpful and insightful suggestion
            "The Question is not: how far you will take this? The Question is do you possess the constitution to go as far as is needed?"

Comment

Recently started Muai Thai Kickboxing. That makes Taekwondo, jiujitsu and MMA under my belt (pardon the pun). Just need a something a bit more interesting than running and swimming at the moment.
              Are you doing all 4 at the same time?!?

I've wanted to get back into Ju Jitsu since I have been home, but cannot afford it atm
              What are you cackling at, fatty? Too much pie, that's your problem.

Comment

• stopped competing in TKD since 2002, but it's been a good base for starting muai thai. Mma and braz jiutitsu is on in the same gym so its easy enough to cross traing through the week. Currently doing 4 hours a week , 3 muai thai, 1 mma/jj to keep the skills fresh. Running and swimming ontop of that. Need to bring up the fitness for you know what

Comment

really? Thanks for that brilliantly helpful and insightful suggestion
                  You are welcome.

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

stopped competing in TKD since 2002, but it's been a good base for starting muai thai. Mma and braz jiutitsu is on in the same gym so its easy enough to cross traing through the week. Currently doing 4 hours a week , 3 muai thai, 1 mma/jj to keep the skills fresh. Running and swimming ontop of that. Need to bring up the fitness for you know what
                    Good stuff, martial arts is great for high intensity work and conditioning.

Keep it up and you'll be like a gazelle soon enough

Comment

• Played soccer today
                      im at this 4 weeks this week
                      and im down 14.6 lbs
                      im delighted
                      Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat.

Comment

• Madmark:

Well done! 7 kgs in 4 weeks. Amazing what a bit of footie can do. Great effort!

Comment

Well done! 7 kgs in 4 weeks. Amazing what a bit of footie can do. Great effort!
                          thanks
                          Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat.

Comment

• Originally posted by madmark View Post
                            Played soccer today
                            and im down 14.6 lbs
                            im delighted
                            fair play mark keep up the good work , currently i am trying to get rid of 7 Chinese 6 steaks and a fiahita , 10 frys ,and 7 burgers ,and chips as well as about 30 pints of beer i feel your pain i need a holiday from a holiday :L
                            "take a look to the sky right before you die, its the last time you will"

Comment

• Originally posted by madmark View Post
                              Played soccer today
                              and im down 14.6 lbs
                              im delighted
                              Bloody well done mate, dropping 7kg in 4 weeks is top stuff.

Comment

• my main goal is to get below 15 st and stay there second goal get fit again

Comment

Working...
                                X