No announcement yet.

The Future of the Army Reserve - Discuss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was visible up the front lol had to sub in at short notice for someone who didnt bother arranging a replacement .... You could really tell the long service people in this organization they turn up to this kind of stuff.
    "Are they trying to shoot down the other drone? "

"No, they're trying to fly the tank"

Comment

• It was a bit strange seeing so many medals on a rdf parade.

Comment

• Originally posted by smegers View Post
        It was a bit strange seeing so many medals on a rdf parade.
        The USAF ADC had more medals on him than everyone on the parade combined!

Comment

• Something needs to be done about that Cultaca Flash....its wrong... so wrong. The hearldry represented in flashes has been over looked. its too big and the standard of placement and fitting looks shite.

The blonde in the Glengarry... please take it off her. shape it and don't let her be seen in public again until its sorted.

Over all looks good and nice to see quite a varied age profile.
          Covid 19 is not over ....it's still very real..Hand Hygiene, Social Distancing and Masks.. keep safe

Comment

• Originally posted by hptmurphy View Post
            Something needs to be done about that Cultaca Flash....its wrong... so wrong. The hearldry represented in flashes has been over looked. its too big and the standard of placement and fitting looks shite.

The blonde in the Glengarry... please take it off her. shape it and don't let her be seen in public again until its sorted.

Over all looks good and nice to see quite a varied age profile.

Comment

• I had to laugh there was 4 news crews chasing her
              "Are they trying to shoot down the other drone? "

"No, they're trying to fly the tank"

Comment

• But if she's elected an MEP won't she have to resign.
                If that's the case why are they waisting their time making her the face of the RDF?
                It was the year of fire...the year of destruction...the year we took back what was ours.
                It was the year of rebirth...the year of great sadness...the year of pain...and the year of joy.
                It was a new age...It was the end of history.
                It was the year everything changed.

Comment

• Originally posted by CTU View Post
                  But if she's elected an MEP won't she have to resign.
                  If that's the case why are they waisting their time making her the face of the RDF?
                  There's more chance of you winning the euromillions and scoring Miss World in the one week.

Theres one FG seat in the constituency, and that'll be Mairead McGuinness.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bravo20 View Post
                    How did it go today?
                    I never saw as many officers at a Baggerfest before!
                    Fail to prepare, prepare to fail

Comment

• Originally posted by Bayern Fan View Post
                      I never saw as many officers at a Baggerfest before!
                      Any chance you could rephrase that?

Comment

• Looked like Paul Kehoe was having a great chat with her.

It's a great pity that this wasn't done at a weekend, I'd have liked to attend, but work commitments make it difficult to make mid week events.
                        What are you cackling at, fatty? Too much pie, that's your problem.

Comment

• Given that it's Easter this weekend they could have done a joint AR/NSR guard of honour outside of the GPO on Sunday
                          Last edited by CTU; 18 April 2019, 15:24.
                          It was the year of fire...the year of destruction...the year we took back what was ours.
                          It was the year of rebirth...the year of great sadness...the year of pain...and the year of joy.
                          It was a new age...It was the end of history.
                          It was the year everything changed.

Comment

• Originally posted by ODIN View Post
                            Looked like Paul Kehoe was having a great chat with her.

It's a great pity that this wasn't done at a weekend, I'd have liked to attend, but work commitments make it difficult to make mid week events.
                            Agreed, if it was a weekend I'd also have attended.

It's not just the long standing members who would be happy attend as suggested earlier.

Comment

Working...
                            X