"Are they trying to shoot down the other drone? "

"No, they're trying to fly the tank"

Comment

• Originally posted by Bravo20 View Post
        Any chance you could rephrase that?
        Why?
        Fail to prepare, prepare to fail

Comment

• Well if I was to use the term pigfest for example for a commemoration of the Garda Siochana I'd get called on it and rightly so.

Comment

• Originally posted by trellheim View Post
            Well if I was to use the term pigfest for example for a commemoration of the Garda Siochana I'd get called on it and rightly so.
            I do not consider Bagger to be pejorative and use it as a compliment.
            Fail to prepare, prepare to fail

Comment

• Originally posted by Bayern Fan View Post
              Well not all take it that way

Comment

• Originally posted by trellheim View Post
                Is she running as an MEP ?
                Yes

Comment

• Originally posted by CTU View Post
                  Given that it's Easter this weekend they could have done a joint AR/NSR guard of honour outside of the GPO on Sunday
                  The last one of them was 2015 iirc. I dont think that was regarded as an overwhelming success

Comment

I never saw as many officers at a Baggerfest before!
                    .....Bggers at an Officer fest might be closer to the mark,,,,

I had to laugh there was 4 news crews chasing her
                    About her manky headress shaping skills? Obviously someone who has fcuk all interest in the job and just likes having Army Reservist on her CV
                    Covid 19 is not over ....it's still very real..Hand Hygiene, Social Distancing and Masks.. keep safe

Comment

• Originally posted by hptmurphy View Post

About her manky headress shaping skills? Obviously someone who has fcuk all interest in the job and just likes having Army Reservist on her CV

Looks like she was out the day they taught the Stand At Ease position......
                      Covid 19 is not over ....it's still very real..Hand Hygiene, Social Distancing and Masks.. keep safe

Comment

Well most of the rest of us do.

Comment

• I do not consider Bagger to be pejorative and use it as a compliment.
                          Its the people hearing or seeing the term that matters, not the person uttering it or writing it, that makes it that way. Personally I loathe it.

Comment

Looks like she was out the day they taught the Stand At Ease position......
                            Anyway ....

Comment

Her NCO should be ashamed of it's self letting headdress out on a parade ground looking like a discarded sack.

Comment

• Originally posted by sofa View Post
                                Her NCO should be ashamed of it's self letting headdress out on a parade ground looking like a discarded sack.
                                That was my next query..whats worse . her arriving on parade with some think akin to a chefs hat ( no offence to chefs) on her head, or the person who left her out ther looking like a refugee from the school of catering...

and then I quote..'I'm proud to be a two star trooper'...briefly... until some one comissions her for the sake of political correctness...and all in the 'Recruiting month of april'....
                                Last edited by hptmurphy; 20 April 2019, 01:55.

Comment

Working...
                                X