Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like
    You know, would it be a good idea for the NS to offer for sale to the public, for the associated charity, merchandise such as polo shirts and baseball caps?
    Would be a nice earner on a foreign trip, maybe even port visits at home.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldie fish View Post
    You know, would it be a good idea for the NS to offer for sale to the public, for the associated charity, merchandise such as polo shirts and baseball caps?
    Would be a nice earner on a foreign trip, maybe even port visits at home.
    GF you are dead right - what is needed is a centralized one stop shop with standardized merchandise - anybody in a position to make it happen?

Post Thanks / Like
    LE Emer - Cork University Hospital
    LE Aoife - Childrens Ward, Waterford Regional Hospital
    LE Roisin - Children’s Ward of Cork University Hospital
    LE Eithne - Our Ladys Hospital for Sick Children, Crumlin

I dont know which Charities are supported by the other three vessels. If anyone knows can they post here.

I can do the basball caps for €15 each (I will get a sample made up) and of this €15 €6 (it costs €9 per cap to be produced including embroidery) will be sent to the relevant charity. If people are interested let me know. if you would prefer a t-shirt with the ship logo then let me know. There is no minimum order and everything is made to order. However if there is enough interest I can get a batch order made up and keep some extras in stock.

Post Thanks / Like

Eithne Shilouette artwork, I realise the text color is wrong, it will end up the same color as the shilouette.

I have done Eithne first as one of my Scouts is currently getting treated in Our Ladys in Crumlin.

Post Thanks / Like
    Following some feedback from members of the forum I have undertaken to produce some items that will see the profits forwarded to the charities supported by the Defence Forces. These items can also be purchased in bulk but please allow time for delivery. (both of the caps themselves to the embroidery shop and then to make them and finally to deliver them to you via me!). Rest assurred quality control will be strict so you can be sure the work is not being done on the cheap.

Please note the items being produced do not have to be already listed here, if you have a suitable artwork for what you want, please forward them to me and I can produce them for you. Costs will remain the same and the profits will be sent to the charity of your choice (a DF supported one) or distributed amongst all the listed DF Charities if you have no preference.

Commander
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by boomer View Post
    Following some feedback from members of the forum I have undertaken to produce some items that will see the profits forwarded to the charities supported by the Defence Forces. These items can also be purchased in bulk but please allow time for delivery. (both of the caps themselves to the embroidery shop and then to make them and finally to deliver them to you via me!). Rest assurred quality control will be strict so you can be sure the work is not being done on the cheap.

Please note the items being produced do not have to be already listed here, if you have a suitable artwork for what you want, please forward them to me and I can produce them for you. Costs will remain the same and the profits will be sent to the charity of your choice (a DF supported one) or distributed amongst all the listed DF Charities if you have no preference.
    great idea ex-members of the ns are always asking for polo shift etc - sadly they only appear prior to a foreign trip??

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by moggy View Post
    great idea ex-members of the ns are always asking for polo shift etc - sadly they only appear prior to a foreign trip??
    Polo Shirts can be done no problem as well, although I dont have prices for them handy but I think they would be about the same as the caps (I will have to check)

Post Thanks / Like
    Right I'll take Eithne polo shirt x2 large size.PM me with payment details
    Just visiting

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by hptmurphy View Post
    Right I'll take Eithne polo shirt x2 large size.PM me with payment details
    Will have a chat with my supplier when hes back from a funeral (his mum died over weekend) and get exact prices.

Shane

Post Thanks / Like
    can you do polo shirts with the corvette crests

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by spud68 View Post
    can you do polo shirts with the corvette crests
    Once I have the artwork I can get anything embroidered onto the T-Shirts, just send me a suitable image of what you want and we can go from there.

Shane

Post Thanks / Like
    Just a Ballhop.com

ex Navy Guy, briilaint guy, great stuff!
    Just visiting

13. Likes Goldie fish liked this post

Thread Information