Why is this here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is this here?

You know, would it be a good idea for the NS to offer for sale to the public, for the associated charity, merchandise such as polo shirts and baseball caps?
    Would be a nice earner on a foreign trip, maybe even port visits at home.

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Originally posted by Goldie fish View Post
    You know, would it be a good idea for the NS to offer for sale to the public, for the associated charity, merchandise such as polo shirts and baseball caps?
    Would be a nice earner on a foreign trip, maybe even port visits at home.
    GF you are dead right - what is needed is a centralized one stop shop with standardized merchandise - anybody in a position to make it happen?

Comment

LE Emer - Cork University Hospital
      LE Aoife - Childrens Ward, Waterford Regional Hospital
      LE Roisin - Children’s Ward of Cork University Hospital
      LE Eithne - Our Ladys Hospital for Sick Children, Crumlin

I dont know which Charities are supported by the other three vessels. If anyone knows can they post here.

I can do the basball caps for €15 each (I will get a sample made up) and of this €15 €6 (it costs €9 per cap to be produced including embroidery) will be sent to the relevant charity. If people are interested let me know. if you would prefer a t-shirt with the ship logo then let me know. There is no minimum order and everything is made to order. However if there is enough interest I can get a batch order made up and keep some extras in stock.

Comment

Eithne Shilouette artwork, I realise the text color is wrong, it will end up the same color as the shilouette.

I have done Eithne first as one of my Scouts is currently getting treated in Our Ladys in Crumlin.

Comment

Following some feedback from members of the forum I have undertaken to produce some items that will see the profits forwarded to the charities supported by the Defence Forces. These items can also be purchased in bulk but please allow time for delivery. (both of the caps themselves to the embroidery shop and then to make them and finally to deliver them to you via me!). Rest assurred quality control will be strict so you can be sure the work is not being done on the cheap.

Please note the items being produced do not have to be already listed here, if you have a suitable artwork for what you want, please forward them to me and I can produce them for you. Costs will remain the same and the profits will be sent to the charity of your choice (a DF supported one) or distributed amongst all the listed DF Charities if you have no preference.

Comment

Originally posted by boomer View Post
            Following some feedback from members of the forum I have undertaken to produce some items that will see the profits forwarded to the charities supported by the Defence Forces. These items can also be purchased in bulk but please allow time for delivery. (both of the caps themselves to the embroidery shop and then to make them and finally to deliver them to you via me!). Rest assurred quality control will be strict so you can be sure the work is not being done on the cheap.

Please note the items being produced do not have to be already listed here, if you have a suitable artwork for what you want, please forward them to me and I can produce them for you. Costs will remain the same and the profits will be sent to the charity of your choice (a DF supported one) or distributed amongst all the listed DF Charities if you have no preference.
            great idea ex-members of the ns are always asking for polo shift etc - sadly they only appear prior to a foreign trip??

Comment

Originally posted by moggy View Post
              great idea ex-members of the ns are always asking for polo shift etc - sadly they only appear prior to a foreign trip??
              Polo Shirts can be done no problem as well, although I dont have prices for them handy but I think they would be about the same as the caps (I will have to check)

Comment

Right I'll take Eithne polo shirt x2 large size.PM me with payment details
                Covid 19 is not over ....it's still very real..Hand Hygiene, Social Distancing and Masks.. keep safe

Comment

Originally posted by hptmurphy View Post
                  Right I'll take Eithne polo shirt x2 large size.PM me with payment details
                  Will have a chat with my supplier when hes back from a funeral (his mum died over weekend) and get exact prices.

Shane

Comment

can you do polo shirts with the corvette crests

Comment

Originally posted by spud68 View Post
                      can you do polo shirts with the corvette crests
                      Once I have the artwork I can get anything embroidered onto the T-Shirts, just send me a suitable image of what you want and we can go from there.

Shane

Comment

Just a Ballhop.com

ex Navy Guy, briilaint guy, great stuff!
                        Covid 19 is not over ....it's still very real..Hand Hygiene, Social Distancing and Masks.. keep safe

Comment

Working...
                        X