Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Recruitment/Promotion Embargo (untill end of 2010!)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There are 3 flag ranks, one flag officer commanding..
    Currently the positions of OCNOC and OCNSC are vacant, even though both positions are being filled by the people who had been successful in a promotion competition. These people were not promoted to the position, but are still doing the job.
    The position is notmally held by the Naval Rank of Captain(equivalent to Colonel)

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

• Learn something new every day!

Comment

• Me too

Comment

• Yes, FEb 19 or some date like that; AFAIK it matches with a pdf date.
          "Are they trying to shoot down the other drone? "

"No, they're trying to fly the tank"

Comment

• Pot NCO course 2009

Each Bde has a different date, no idea why.
            1 S.Bde promotions wef 15/1/10.

Comment

• got my application returned to me today.
              Facts are meaningless - you could use facts to prove anything that's even remotely true!

Comment

• Originally posted by Darksaga View Post
                got my application returned to me today.
                From which brigade?

Have the south and east brigades started returning applications yet??

Comment

• Yes
                  To close with and kill the enemy in all weather conditions, night and day and over any terrain

Comment

• Originally posted by amurph0 View Post
                    From which brigade?

Have the south and east brigades started returning applications yet??
                    east.
                    Facts are meaningless - you could use facts to prove anything that's even remotely true!

Comment

east.
                      this mean you won't be joining us then Saga?
                      RGJ

...Once a Rifleman - Always a Rifleman... Celer et Audax

The Rifles

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalGreenJacket View Post
                        this mean you won't be joining us then Saga?
                        haha, no it means the chances of me joining you has been sealed now.

Comment

haha, no it means the chances of me joining you has been sealed now.
                          good - keep me posted of your progress pal.
                          RGJ

...Once a Rifleman - Always a Rifleman... Celer et Audax

The Rifles

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalGreenJacket View Post
                            good - keep me posted of your progress pal.
                            Be a shame to miss a bounty

With the promotion embargo I presumed these people would only be promoted if actual vacancies exist and their is a need for Corporals in their units which they will most probably do in most units, Sergeants and above might be another story.

What kind of numbers are we talking about here ? Can't be too many if the drop out rates are correct.

With almost no recruits in my unit, I've heard we have 2, but this has yet to be confirmed, if this keeps going we'll only have NCO's parading

Are they planning to run another POT NCO's course this year ? Doubt we have any 3 *'s left never mind looking to go
                            Last edited by bunny shooter; 13 January 2010, 18:11.

Comment

• At this point in time there is a RDF Pots in the East

Comment

• Yes I seen the dates for it yesterday ill send them on to you if you want them.
                                Wise men speak because they have something to say, fools because they have to say something.sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X