Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Recruitment/Promotion Embargo (untill end of 2010!)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by fred the red View Post
    Yes I seen the dates for it yesterday ill send them on to you if you want them.
    Fred, I can tell you that Dev will be WELL wired in to matters Admin, in his
    sub unit....
    "Well, stone me! We've had cocaine, bribery and Arsenal scoring two goals at home. But just when you thought there were truly no surprises left in football, Vinnie Jones turns out to be an international player!" (Jimmy Greaves)!"

Comment

• A, q & t !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Truck Driver View Post
        Fred, I can tell you that Dev will be WELL wired in to matters Admin, in his
        sub unit....
        He done a sneeky edit.
        Wise men speak because they have something to say, fools because they have to say something.sigpic

Comment

• No I haven't

Comment

• Is the title of this thread still realistic, is the DF still looking at the end of 2011 before any recruitment or promotions can take place?

Comment

• Might be limited to bring strength to 10,000 but I would guess that'll be towards mid/end 2010.
              "The Question is not: how far you will take this? The Question is do you possess the constitution to go as far as is needed?"

Comment

• Originally posted by ArdMhacha View Post
                Is the title of this thread still realistic, is the DF still looking at the end of 2011 before any recruitment or promotions can take place?
                Yes because the Minister of Defence hasn't got the ok from the Minister of Finance (yet) so the ban remains in place.

Comment

• I suppose the Minister of Finance has more pressing issues at the minute

Comment

• has there been any petitions to the mod/mof?

Comment

• there are rumours of 50 promotions across the board early this year.
                      Although i wouldn't be holding my breath, i'll believe it when i see it

Comment

• Originally posted by kermit
                        They have gone ahead...

37 NCOs
                        13 Officers
                        Really?Where? Who?
                        I haven't heard or seen anything, at least not in the eastern brigade.
                        I'm talking about home appointments not overseas.

Comment

• Originally posted by ArdMhacha View Post
                          Is the title of this thread still realistic, is the DF still looking at the end of 2011 before any recruitment or promotions can take place?
                          There's a few rumours floating about regarding the recruitment situation, at the moment there's nothing solid though.

Comment

• Originally posted by kermit
                            The acting up overseas went through about 2 months ago.
                            Acting schmacting
                            I was talking about the 50 promotions, according to my pdforra rep these are set for permanent positions at home, and said to be happening in the new year.
                            Fom pdforra circular in december: "The Minister of Defence Mr Willie O’Dea has announced that he has secured an exemption for the Defence Forces for 50 promotions across the ranks."

Has anyone heard anything reference these?

It might just get the ball rolling a bit and make way for small steps towards an exemption for the DF from the moratorium.

Comment

• There's a few rumours floating about regarding the recruitment situation, at the moment there's nothing solid though.
                              Same old story then, I have a mate in manpower who said they'll let me know if they hear anything, but all is quiet on that front so far.

Comment

• Some RDF units are at the this time taking in 4 to 5 recruits.

Comment

Working...
                                X