X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ODIN View Post
    ...Olympus Stylus Touch 6000 or 8000...
    I think that you probably meant "Tough"

Its called a Stylus in the US but over here its sold as the Olympus Mju Tough 8000.
    Panasonic also have two names for the other camera that I had mentioned.
    In the US, they sell it as the Panasonic Lumix TS1 and here its called the FT1.
    Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum

Comment

Mistake corrected!!! The various camera model names in different continents is a bit annoying, my new camera is the EOS 1000D in Europe, the EOS Rebel XS in the States, and the EOS Kiss F in Japan. It was slightly confusing when looking for updated software
      What are you cackling at, fatty? Too much pie, that's your problem.

Comment

Hi Everyone..

I want to use camera to capture video and get every frame of this video for further use.
        so i want to know how to use camera api , anyone can give me some good tips or useful link?
        Thank in advance. I will appreciate.
        gifts for her

Comment

Olympus Pen E-P3

I have been looking around for quite a while trying to decide on a good compact camera that I can carry around more or less all the time both for work and leisure and I am quite taken with the above - any observations?

Comment

Originally posted by timhorgan View Post
            Olympus Pen E-P3

I have been looking around for quite a while trying to decide on a good compact camera that I can carry around more or less all the time both for work and leisure and I am quite taken with the above - any observations?
            To be honest tim, it really depends on what you want it for, in a lot of cases, the cameras fitted to mobile phones are giveing the quality of a good film ''instmatic'' from about 10-15 years ago, they are just a bit clumseyer to use. Best thing to do with any camera is borrow one and try a few shots with it, just like test driving a car, if your comfey with it then it's a good 'un, if not then you know yourself...
            "We will hold out until our last bullet is spent. Could do with some whiskey"
            Radio transmission, siege of Jadotville DR Congo. September 1961.
            Illegitimi non carborundum

Comment

Thanks T,
              My main requirement is for a camera that I can carry around with me so I think that the Pen suits the bill and it will be my one indulgence for 2012. Thanks for the good advice.

Comment

this is really helpful

thanks

Comment

Working...
                X