Originally posted by ZULU View Post
    Man bag
    It makes the butchest of men look gay.

Comment

Originally posted by fiannoglach View Post
      Who makes the grab bag?
      The grab bag from the original post is from UK Tactical

Comment

Back on the subject of Manbags, I noticed a few lads in this video seem to have adopted them as part of their CEFO. It also shows the use of a SA80 speed loader which I mentioned in another thread.

Similar manbags are seen in use here:

I actually spotted the type of bag I was after, (see below) but I think I'll wait a while before investing ($75). It's perfect for FSG work, which is where I tend to land in the section more often than not. It'll hold 400-500 Rnds of 7.62.

Comment

Originally posted by Truck Driver View Post
          Just while on the subject of daysacks, a question for our PDF bretheren here....

Can you guys comfortably raise the head (so as to aim a rifle, for
          instance) when prone and wearing a helmet, while wearing the issue (Lowe Alpine) daysack ?
          it can happen that it pushes against back of helmet particularly if very full.

a handy tip i find useful is if the daysack isn't too full put the lid into the body of the daysack and then pull the drawstring tight ( the side tensioning straps can be pulled tight to further secure the lid ). secures the contents inside and reduces the height profile of the pack. also makes getting things out and into the daysack quicker as you arent fiddling around with buckles each time.
          An army is power. Its entire purpose is to coerce others. This power can not be used carelessly or recklessly. This power can do great harm. We have seen more suffering than any man should ever see, and if there is going to be an end to it, it must be an end that justifies the cost. Joshua Lawrence Chamberlain

Comment

Working...
          X