New Rifle or Upgrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GoneToTheCanner View Post
    Heard a rumour about new combats, beginning with next recruit intake...
    Combats?
    To close with and kill the enemy in all weather conditions, night and day and over any terrain

Comment

• ????
      "Let us be clear about three facts. First, all battles and all wars are won in the end by the infantryman. Secondly, the infantryman always bears the brunt. His casualties are heavier, he suffers greater extremes of discomfort and fatigue than the other arms. Thirdly, the art of the infantryman is less stereotyped and far harder to acquire in modern war than that of any other arm." ------- Field Marshall Wavell, April 1945.

Comment

• Originally posted by apod View Post
        ????
        Perhaps he's talking about the "Ranger' trousers made by Arktis? Although at £180 a pop, I can't see that taking off at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fridge Magnet View Post
          Perhaps he's talking about the "Ranger' trousers made by Arktis? Although at £180 a pop, I can't see that taking off at all.
          With more ball room for men with bigger balls?????
          Covid 19 is not over ....it's still very real..Hand Hygiene, Social Distancing and Masks.. keep safe

Comment

• mod:topic
            "Let us be clear about three facts. First, all battles and all wars are won in the end by the infantryman. Secondly, the infantryman always bears the brunt. His casualties are heavier, he suffers greater extremes of discomfort and fatigue than the other arms. Thirdly, the art of the infantryman is less stereotyped and far harder to acquire in modern war than that of any other arm." ------- Field Marshall Wavell, April 1945.

Comment

• steyr QD sling swivel
              Everyone who's ever loved you was wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by The real Jack View Post
                Ill have two please.
                Squad look this way, i will give a full and complete demonstration on how to post.
                Type 1-2-3-4 fact check and POST

Cryos

Comment

• RFP to go out later this year for new weapon mounted T.I sight.

Comment

• Originally posted by The real Jack View Post
                    I assume it locks very securely ?

Comment

• Fancy a extended mag release or a case deflector?

OTT marketing video featuring trigger upgrade
                      Last edited by The real Jack; 22 February 2017, 16:06.
                      Everyone who's ever loved you was wrong.

Comment

Working...
                      X