No announcement yet.

DH248. Tramore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RIP. Last time I was in Tramore (about 3 weeks ago), noted that the memorial was being looked after, compared to the time before...
    "Well, stone me! We've had cocaine, bribery and Arsenal scoring two goals at home. But just when you thought there were truly no surprises left in football, Vinnie Jones turns out to be an international player!" (Jimmy Greaves)!"

Comment

About this time 20 years ago, DH248 / Rescue 111 sought and received permission to return to Waterford Airport due the deteriorating conditions.... a journey they didn’t manage to complete.

Go Mairidis Beo

RIP

Comment

I can remember where I was on the day in question and knew straight away why the incident had happened, as opposed to how, and thinking this should never have happened as we had predicted it 10 years earlier when I worked in the airport.

Tragic to think that even up to the night in question it could have been averted and 4 men would not have died.

Go Mairidis Beo

RIP
        Covid 19 is not over ....it's still very real..Hand Hygiene, Social Distancing and Masks.. keep safe

Comment

21 years ago

Comment

RIP
            "Are they trying to shoot down the other drone? "

"No, they're trying to fly the tank"

Comment

Blink of an eye. Is the crash site still marked, or have the dunes moved north to let the sea take it?
              For now, everything hangs on implementation of the CoDF report.

Comment

Originally posted by na grohmiti View Post
                Blink of an eye. Is the crash site still marked, or have the dunes moved north to let the sea take it?
                Still there
                Covid 19 is not over ....it's still very real..Hand Hygiene, Social Distancing and Masks.. keep safe

Comment

Rest in Peace, gentleman...
                  "We will hold out until our last bullet is spent. Could do with some whiskey"
                  Radio transmission, siege of Jadotville DR Congo. September 1961.
                  Illegitimi non carborundum

Comment

Working...
                  X