FREE Maxifuel for members of the DF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FREE Maxifuel for members of the DF

http://www.maxifuel.ie/ are offering free samples of their Maxifuel Gel sachet range to all members of the DF.

Maxifuel has been involved in supporting the Nutritional needs of the BA working with PTs and other such advisers, on operational nutrition and hydration. The products have been used extensively and seen great success in Iraq & Afghanistan.

Recently the Maxifuel have been working closely with key DF units in trialing the new range. The recent 2 day DFAA Wicklow Way Challenge, was sponsored with the entire range and the products received rave reviews.

The sachets where of particular interest to most of the participants, as they are ideal to stick in the Vest pouch, for a quick hit out on the ground and are designed to be used with out water (although taking a few hits from the platypus whilst knocking it back does increase effectiveness).

The boost sachet is a far more efficient means of a quick perk than the traditional rat pack goodies "Glucose sweet or kendal mint cake" which will leave you coming down off a sugar rush.

Whereas the active sachet is ideal for efficient rapid hydration and a sustained energy release. Replacing electrolyte sodium which is lost through exercise.

To get your FREE sample. Please email Sales@LSN.ie with delivery address and contact PH number (to ensure delivery can get to you) and quote (EDIT: CODE HAS NOW EXPIRED SORRY) and we will post out over €16 worth free samples out to you.

Limited stocks remaining so first come, first served.
    Last edited by Duffman; 30 March 2011, 17:19.
    "Many a time a man's mouth broke his nose"

"Don't waste money buying expensive binoculars. Simply stand next to the object you wish to view."

Done...nice...
    "Attack your attic with a Steyr....as seen on the Late Late Show..."

Comment

Done. And now we wait...
      Aut viam inveniam aut faciam.

Comment

Done.
        Going on a Tactical course next week.Would love to give them a go on it.Maybe even give some feedback after.
        Hope i'm not too late.
        "Let us be clear about three facts. First, all battles and all wars are won in the end by the infantryman. Secondly, the infantryman always bears the brunt. His casualties are heavier, he suffers greater extremes of discomfort and fatigue than the other arms. Thirdly, the art of the infantryman is less stereotyped and far harder to acquire in modern war than that of any other arm." ------- Field Marshall Wavell, April 1945.

Comment

Done, now to begin the waiting game
          Train Hard Fight Easy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by apod View Post
            Done.
            Going on a Tactical course next week.Would love to give them a go on it.Maybe even give some feedback after.
            Hope i'm not too late.
            don't forget your NikWax kit too - let me know how you get on pal.
            RGJ

...Once a Rifleman - Always a Rifleman... Celer et Audax

The Rifles

Comment

Dont use Nikwax mate.It clogs the pores in the leather reducing breathability Esp with Goretex boots.Good ole Kiwi for me everytime.
              Duffman.I forgot to include my contact number on my E-mailAre you involved with the Company?Will PM'ing it to you suffice or is a new E-mail required??
              "Let us be clear about three facts. First, all battles and all wars are won in the end by the infantryman. Secondly, the infantryman always bears the brunt. His casualties are heavier, he suffers greater extremes of discomfort and fatigue than the other arms. Thirdly, the art of the infantryman is less stereotyped and far harder to acquire in modern war than that of any other arm." ------- Field Marshall Wavell, April 1945.

Comment

The free Nikwax was for clothing, very effective on DPMs to make rain run off them.

Comment

The lads in my Unit on the 2 Bn team who won the Wicklow Way got a load of stuff from them, I'll have to ask them how they found it.

Alas it would've been me on the winning team but for an injury. I'm cracking cause they got about 60 quids worth of stuff of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Hello Alaska View Post
                    The lads in my Unit on the 2 Bn team who won the Wicklow Way got a load of stuff from them, I'll have to ask them how they found it.
                    free stuff from who?
                    RGJ

The Rifles

Comment

See post #1

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalGreenJacket View Post
                        free stuff from who?
                        There was a stand from Maxifuel at the admin area at the end of the race.

Comment

found these in the Canex here:

quite nice, but they aren't cheap so make the most of your free Maxifuel stuff!
                          Attached Files
                          RGJ

The Rifles

Comment

Dont use Nikwax mate.It clogs the pores in the leather reducing breathability Esp with Goretex boots.Good ole Kiwi for me everytime.
                            Duffman.I forgot to include my contact number on my E-mailAre you involved with the Company?Will PM'ing it to you suffice or is a new E-mail required??
                            Yup PM me the contact details and will amend accordingly.
                            "Many a time a man's mouth broke his nose"

"Don't waste money buying expensive binoculars. Simply stand next to the object you wish to view."

Comment

Surely the Nikwax is better for the breathability of gore-tex boots compared to Kiwi. Its even designed for and recommended to use on Gore-Tex even by some of the manufacturers. Its the only stuff I ever use on my boots and seems to work great.

Comment

Working...
                              X