Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grab Mat from RVOPS

fold up and go

A foldout flat mat for OP work (800mm diameter), inside it has a wipe clean document case (500mm x 370 mm) for maps, target coordinates and range cards etc. This mat is also ideal for servicing equipment & cleaning weapons. In an emergency, pull the cord, the mat collapses holding everything secure as you bug out

for 20 quid sterling sounds good.
    "Are they trying to shoot down the other drone? "

"No, they're trying to fly the tank"

good idea that, never seen one before, thanks for sharing that with us.
    RGJ

...Once a Rifleman - Always a Rifleman... Celer et Audax

The Rifles

Comment

Are you on commission mate?

It looks like a good piece of kit, but I find myself shedding more and more stuff from my daysack it an effort to reduce weight without finding extra stuff to throw into it, and I reckon the dump pouch on my rig will suffice in a hurry for stashing bits and pieces.

For a section/platoon commander though it would be useful as a base for model making, but not across the board.

Comment

My first thought was handy.

My second thought was, is it really worth the weight
        "It is a general popular error to imagine that loudest complainers for the public to be the most anxious for it's welfare" Edmund Burke

Comment

Besides, how does it collapse? Does it fold neatly, crumble into a ball, or will it be a complete clusterfĂșck to pack into an already well packed daysack/pouch?

Comment

that's ok mostly the same questions I was thinking !
            "Are they trying to shoot down the other drone? "

"No, they're trying to fly the tank"

Comment

Trellheim, is it RVOPS that does the youtube demos of some of their products ?
              There's a good one of the Jetboil on youtube, for instance...

Maybe there's a video demo of this, will give you an idea of its merits ?
              "Well, stone me! We've had cocaine, bribery and Arsenal scoring two goals at home. But just when you thought there were truly no surprises left in football, Vinnie Jones turns out to be an international player!" (Jimmy Greaves)!"

Comment

Working...
              X