• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The uss vesels are a sexy sleek design methinks

Comment

hey goldie do you want some nsr photo's

Comment

ive ot alot and am willing to let you use them! (just have to check what would be suitable) if you are okay with me using some of your navy pics (irish ones only) for my website if i ever get around to making it!

Comment

Its ok Newby,I am at my limit of webspace(200%) at the moment,and all on that site are taken by me.

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

Er...No they are not!!!!
            Fail to prepare....prepare to FAIL!

Comment

Caught one of the Peacocks in the floating dock this morning,photos will be posted before the end of the day.

Comment

Good Site Goldie

Comment

Just updating the site at the moment...Have resized the photos so it should open quicker now.
                  Please let me know about any dead links(apart from the RDF one.....)

Comment

More here

Comment

I have added a few more Photos of Eithne in Dry Dock,and the New(ish) Customs cutter.

Comment

Originally posted by Sluggie
                        Any pictures of a peacock in dry dock with the loiter drive deployed? The ERA's on the Ciara showed me one once and it would be useful for explaining what the drive is and how it operates.

Is this what you are looking for?
                        I think its called a schottel drive...
                        Attached Files

Comment

Just a sample of some of the Unusual things you see when Eithne is In Refit.

I know there was a gun here last time I looked....

The slow process of removing One of the Variable Pitch propellors,and about 30feet of Prop shaft.

The above mentioned item being taken away to one of the Dockyard sheds.

Comment

It must be a fairly indepth refit if they are removing the Bofors turret and propellors. Is it a mid-lift refit of something?

Comment

No. Mid life was a few years ago. Around 99 I think?..not bad going.

Comment

LE Eithne ship mascot.

Goldie, I see by yours pics that eithne is after changing her crest once again.. she was the pink panter, I'll check tru my photos and see if I can dig one up for you. Any idea when she changed to the lion king..

regards Mack

Comment

Working...
                                X