Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do i get my Army 154 minibus licence transfered onto my civvy one???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do i get my Army 154 minibus licence transfered onto my civvy one???

I am in the Army reserves, and did a minibus course last year and am wondering if i can get this category D1 licence added to my civilian one...

Is this possible?
    Do i have to do a medical?
    Does anyone know the forms i require?

Cheers,
    Jack

Hi jack

Yes it's possible and very easy. I've done it with the motorcycle, minibus and car/trailer licences. You need to apply to D Tpt for a certificate of competency proving you completed the test within the Defence Forces. Your cadre should have the form you need to fill out. Wait for your cert to arrive at your home address via registered post and produce it in your local tax office along with 2 passport photos and a completed application form.

Hope this answers all your queries.

Good luck and be prepared to wait for your cert to come.
    Last edited by UniSol; 10 November 2011, 02:46.

Comment

Oh forgot to mention that for the minibus or tcv you will need to pick a medical exam form in the tax office and have it filled out by a GP.

Comment

As UniSol says, medical report and eyesight test forms are required for licence
        application in classes C, C1, D, D1 - also the Certificate of Compentency which
        should have been sent to your unit long before now (you say last year ?)

(Page 15 onwards)
        "Well, stone me! We've had cocaine, bribery and Arsenal scoring two goals at home. But just when you thought there were truly no surprises left in football, Vinnie Jones turns out to be an international player!" (Jimmy Greaves)!"

Comment

Working...
        X